• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Kelthar

Kelthar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend
Well I'd like to keep them. I'll try and look into this better tomorrow, right now I think I should get some sleep. Been messing around my phone for the last 10 hours, nonstop. Will post feedback on my daily use tomorrow afternoon

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,257 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Well I'd like to keep them.

You can always back them up for future reference - e.g.:

https://play.google....MSBackupRestore

Kelthar

Kelthar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend

You can always back them up for future reference - e.g.:

https://play.google....MSBackupRestore

Seems like a really nice app, I'll take a look at it, thanks!

So, reports from my usage so far: yesterday night I had problems receiving texts, but it might've been because I started restarting (thinking the problem was back) before the messages could even be delivered. That might've been it.

Also, after the messages began working again EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE I had lost yesterday was received. And it was more than I thought, I had lost well over 20 messages.

I'll post additional feedback once I get more information. As of now, the problem seems to be solved, but confirmation will be needed.

PS: I also realized I did NOT delete all the apps, only system ones.

deadonthestairs

deadonthestairs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:c600
Sorry for the old thread bump, but I found this thread whilst googling the same issue I've been having.

Basically, it seems that one person (my gf) isn't receiving some of texts - with no real reason as to why, and it's driving us mad!

I'm on the Infusion rom, and also use the MightText SMS PC app to send messages through my work PC.

As far as I can tell, it's only the one person who isn't receiving the occasional message and we can't work out what could be causing it.

Did anyone come up with a solution to this?

deadonthestairs

deadonthestairs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:c600
This is getting weirder. I've just been on MightyText on my PC and 2 of the messages I definitely know didn't come through (and are not on my phone) are there on MightyText.

There is still another message that didn't come through which isn't on there though. Can't understand it.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Devices:Raised from the Dead G300 :P
Going to give you a few little tips...

1. - Never tell Vodafone you have rooted your phone. I returned one which was rooted and the staff did not check it at.
2. - Never tell Vodafone you have unlocked the phone. Play dumb "it was like this when I got it".
3. - If your returning the phone just force flash ics on to the phone and play dumb. "what i didn't do that"
4. - Never tell Vodafone you even turned on the phone because there will find a way to void your warranty lol

Edited by sharkyo01, 16 July 2013 - 03:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users