[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest aleksandar069

I will make it, I do not add it to OP, but I will add it as attachment here.

Link doesnt work

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43293263

Guest peetu20

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43293263

Same page I just linked for you ;). I will try to make it as soon I can. I am busy with touchwiz rom...

Guest peetu20

If you have time can you look into the samsung galaxy s3 toggle for cm10.1 ?

Yes, I will take a look into it soon, very soon. Port is ready at Samsung Galaxy s1 forum, so it should be pretty easy to port(As the cm10 version too ;))

Guest peetu20

Updated!

• Added Samsung galaxy s4 style pulldown mods

Sgs4 pulldown mods are pretty much in beta stage, but still can be used as daily, as long you dont use mobile data toggle ;)

If you like my mods, please type thanks post here, it usually motivates developers like me to make more mods :)

Guest mlc83

Little problem here. I applied three mods from CWM -> Install .zip update, and after that my BladeIII didn't boot again at all. It just showed that cyanogenmod-boot-animation-logo forever. I had to format /system and /data + factory reset and install CM 10.1 again. What did I do wrong?

Guest peetu20

Little problem here. I applied three mods from CWM -> Install .zip update, and after that my BladeIII didn't boot again at all. It just showed that cyanogenmod-boot-animation-logo forever. I had to format /system and /data + factory reset and install CM 10.1 again. What did I do wrong?

Always make backup of your rom before making anything. But about bootloop, I dont know, I think you just should redownload the zip file. But do not flash three mods at the same time, I dint know what does it do. Theres combined version of every mod. So if you want transparent statusbar and center clock, you must flash mod called Center clock and semi(or 100%) transparetn statusbar, not center clock mod and then transparent statusbar! Every mod has combined version :)

But if you flash three zips, I think you must flash one mod, then reboot, and flash second and then reboot again,,,

I never install it successfully launched. Always stood in the same place and do not know why.

Could you give bit more information, its hard to know whats the problem :o. But if you get bootloop, just redownload the zip. And at least, make sure you arent installing cm10.1 mod to cm10 or vice versa.

Guest boros2222

I use the latest Konstat's cm10.1 (14.8.) and I installed this semi transparent statusbar mod. It messed my statusbar up. It doesnt write the clock right, there are some percentages. It also messed my shutdown menu up. The words are changed there and it says stupid things. I reinstalled cm10.1 and it's gone.. Your mod is faulty.. It would be really nice, but doesnt work :-(

Edited by boros2222

Guest KonstaT

I use the latest Konstat's cm10.1 (14.8.) and I installed this semi transparent statusbar mod. It messed my statusbar up. It doesnt write the clock right, there are some percentages. It also messed my shutdown menu up. The words are changed there and it says stupid things. I reinstalled cm10.1 and it's gone.. Your mod is faulty.. It would be really nice, but doesnt work :-(

This is exactly the reason why CyanogenMod has a theme engine. Any theming should be done using it.

Any themes that replace CM's system files are always only compatible with the single version where the files are originated from.

Guest peetu20

There isn't any theme which consist of only a transparent statusbar. I would be glad if someone make this mod for the latest version.

You are running too new version. So as KonstaT says, every mod is only compabtible with single version of Cyanogenmod, so you should wait before I release update to my mods(after weekend :)). If you bother to read OP and changelog carefully, you should know that mods weren`t up do date ;). And using own sense should give you this result: While you flash latest update, it will replace ALL files inside /system partition, so if you fail something, just flash latest update again, and you have pure Cyanogenmod. Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

This is exactly the reason why CyanogenMod has a theme engine. Any theming should be done using it.

Any themes that replace CM's system files are always only compatible with the single version where the files are originated from.

I have no idea, can I i.e hack transparent statusbar via Cyanogenmod theme engine. It requires smali hacking, which cannot be done via theme engine. Other good "theme engine" would be Xposed framwork, with it I could maybe save lot of time... but I am too lazy to learn use. No need to mention, can noobs here use it then :P