[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Samdroid Spica, Jiayu G3
  • Twitter:@amrodriguez033

Time to send it back.

right..seems like the only thing left to do after all software-side factors have been negated..once I do, I'll let you guys know how the RMA goes..

jirkaho

jirkaho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu g3
Hi,

I have problem with restarting phone in sleep mode (sometimes 10 per day). I am thinking, it is problem with SD card part of phone. I tried used 5 card, but 4 pieces was ADATA 16 GB(all is OK, new formated - tested). Is it problem with some SD card or it is bad phone? or phone doesn't like some types sd card?

Now I have RMA, but i try find last solution for fix at home...

Thank you Jirka

jirkaho

jirkaho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu g3
sorry, two article

Edited by jirkaho, 17 September 2013 - 09:56 AM.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

right..seems like the only thing left to do after all software-side factors have been negated..once I do, I'll let you guys know how the RMA goes..

alright..here's what's up: sent it back to merimobiles and it took at least two months to get there since you can only use regular registered mail as you can't use DHL option since China customs will hold your package and charge merimobiles a huge sum to claim..the they sent it back to Jiayu factory, which took around 2 weeks..when merimobiles got it back from factory, they send it back to you; all in all took 3 months! good thing was Jiayu sent me a new phone instead of just the digitizer replacement ( but somehow wished they sent me the G3s variant for all the hassle)..

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

..and now 8 months later (and unfortunately out of warranty) issues came back again..and it's the exact same issue..which makes you think Jiayu really has problems with its materials used or I am just extremely unlucky..

So for you guys that may be wondering: No, I'm never going to get any Jiayu product any more. Period!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users