driver problems

Guest pinglis

Guest pinglis

Hi I bought the dual sim mtk677 version of this phone rooted it and then tried to install CWM found over on another site..

something went wrong and although i can still boot into stock recovery it fails to recognise any form of sd storage and the phone is only booting as far as the zte logo.

Both my win8 and my old winxp machines fail to recognise the phone now ..when i plug it in it shows in device manager as mtk preloader 65xx but flashes in and out (stays visible for 10 -15 seconds) and drivers fail to load

so...A) is it buggered B) does anyone know a work around to get the drivers installed or C) does any of you cleverer than I people think trying linux might help and if so how i do it?

sorry for so many questions but after reading anything I can find (one thread somewhere had 148 pages ) I am still flumaxed

Guest rassha

Try to remove battery' then plug in to usb. If computer recognize' type adb reboot recovery.

It you able to boot to recovery' send ROM via adb sideload ROM.zip

Guest pinglis

Try to remove battery' then plug in to usb. If computer recognize' type adb reboot recovery.

It you able to boot to recovery' send ROM via adb sideload ROM.zip

thanks for the reply not that clued up on using adb....and the computer still behaves the same wether the battery is in or not