HELP: Request Official Unlock of ICS Bootloader

Guest jsevi83

Guest denzele

Hahaha..Huwaei just bombarded me with 5 same email like this...I think they starting to like me.. :D

亲爱的用户:

首先感谢您对华为手机的支持。

您提交的信息如下:

手机型号:U8815

MEID/IMEI:8.###################

S/N:##################

手机识别码:

Email:####################

可能您邮件中发送的查询信息不正确,我们无法找到对应的解锁密码。

请确认后重新提交申请,我们将在三个工作日内将您的解锁密码发送到您的邮箱中。谢谢!

华为终端有限公司

Dear Customer,

Thank you for supporting Huawei device.

The information you submitted is as follow:

Mobile Model:U8815

MEID/IMEI:##################

S/N:################

Mobile phone number:

Email:################

Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code .

Please check your information and re-submit to apply unlock code, and we will send it to your Email address in 3 working days. Thank you!

Huawei Terminal Company limited

HUWAEI= :ph34r:

Edited by denzele

Guest joandrade

Ahahah I got the same response from them, even after having been sent the correct unlock code. Makes me want to e-mail them my unlock code, so they can store it.

Officially unlocked. Thank you Huawei.

EDIT: I used the second code they sent me that was a mix of letters and numbers.

Edited by Guest

Guest predragiPredrag

Guys I have strange problem after officially unlocking bootloader and flashing custom stock roms, after a while Google services stop responding.

I can go to internet, even use gtalk, but sync and Google play store cannot connect.... :( ANd when I restart my phone everything works for

several hours. I thing that it has something to do with deep sleep.

Does anybody have possible solution??

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest denzele

I got the same response that the information I submitted is wrong.. Any advice on this?

Keep sending emails to them and tell them that you upgraded to official update of ICS from Huawei page..

Guest predragiPredrag

I got the same response that the information I submitted is wrong.. Any advice on this?

Also I attached image of my phone in email, I removed battery and took picture of sticker with IMEI and SN :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest solovastru

Dear Customer,

Thank you for supporting Huawei device.

The information you submitted is as follow:

Mobile Model:U8 815

MEID/IMEI:##

S/N:

Mobile phone number:

Email:[email protected]

Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code .

Please check your information and re-submit to apply unlock code, and we will send it to your Email address in 3 working days. Thank you!

Huawei Terminal Company limited

I send again the serial end a photo of he cover back of he phone

Huawei ascend G300

model : U8815

Mac : ###########

Imei: ############

S/N ##########################

Romania / VodafoneRo/ mobil phone #########

Fcc ID : QISU8815

Thank.s ! do YOu have a ansewer after you send the email?

Guest lexran

Finally got my code and unlocked successfully!

One tip I can give you, is when they respond that they will forward your email to the right department, respond to that mail, saying that you hope that they will give you the code and that you really need it.

Edited by lexran

Guest plewis1981

They have sent me 2 codes and both were invalid, 1 was a mix of letters and numbers and the other was just numbers,

Guest solovastru

IMEI code is the same code from the phone menu ... I checked ...wait to see if I get a response (in 3 working days :))

Guest solovastru

I sent this email Wednesday, May 15th and have not received any response..is someone who has received a code in May .. or perhaps the answers given by those at Huawei ... are automatic and are away on holiday ... or how I have acute a pretty negative opinion about so ... although I think I leave the phone to give to it ..

Guest solovastru

ready .. after a few emails I have received the unlock code ... I insisted and succeeded ... nice .. phone now free as a bird