You don't have to wait for official unlock code just use unlockbootloader.exe hit root then unlock booloader and install CWM ...then flash any rom you like simple...you might be lucky and have no 3G reboots at all which may save you trouble emailing Huawei 3-4 times for official one...why wait ?
As I have read, the problem with 3G is because people unlock their bootloaders with brute force
And with official unlock of bootloader problem with 3G doesn't exist. That is why I will
unlock bootloader only if huawei sends me code
To make things straight here are the steps to install a custom ROM once you have your unlock code.
1) Pull out your battery and wait for 5 secs. Insert it and open the phone in fastboot mode by holding volume down key + power. Connect your phone to pc.
2) Verify you are on stock bootloader and locked by issuing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say LOCKED. If no look for a thread here about "relocking/return to stock bootloader"
3) Unlock the bootloader by issuing the command "fastboot oem unlock myunlockkey" . Verify your bootloader is unlocked by doing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say UNLOCKED.
4) Flash your custom recovery by issuing the command "fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img"
5) Take out your battery and wait again for 5 secs. Reboot phone by pressing volume up + power. You are now on your custom recovery free to install whatever you like
Hope it helps
Ok just to avoid future long messages. I am not new to flashing and custom ROMs
I was playing and instaling ROMs on my LG P500 every month
But I needed help because of bootloader
So I just wanted to know best step for installing CWM while officially unlocking bootloader
That is why I find strange that I don't need to root phone if I follow your method
Thanks for the explanation