looking for another phone compare to osd like zte kis blade3help!!

Guest leepeter197924

Guest leepeter197924

zte kis and zte blade 3 cuz i already had a osd which is looked atm so im looking for my wife to replace my old samsung i5700( touch screen not working)so just a low price phone within 100pound osd 99,zte kis 50pound,and zte blade 3 80pound,so anyone know those phone pls tell me which should i go for and why?

as i know compare osd to blade3 osd had better screen,cpu speed and ram

blade3 had better price and better network and should be work with all the apps and games in the market.

so guys help me out pls

thanks again!!

Guest Andymac1969

There is nothing in the £100 range that will even get close to this on specs and performance. I know nothing about the ZTE kis but the Blade 3 is as far as I know only available from Virgin which runs on the Orange/T Mobile network the same as the OSD so no advantage there, as far as performance goes if you like benchmark scores have a look at these two, it is a G300 v OSD (the Huawei G300 runs on the same internals as the Blade 3, but had a 20% overclock to 1.2ghz, the OSD smashed it to pieces.

If I was buying my Mrs a sub £100 phone I would go for this all day long against the options you give, and I know nothing available except maybe tatty second hand phones that will come anywhere near this.

Andrew

post-407498-0-48567500-1362426257_thumb.

post-407498-0-55344800-1362426267_thumb.

Guest leepeter197924

thanks mate for the benchmark ,but i think zte blade 3 is better than huawei g300 and i know osd should be better than blade3 but again blade should be run all apps and games not like osd idk about the bettery life but osd bettery life sucks.and mrs doesnt want 2 same phone in the house....i might just go get a nexus 4??...lol

Guest Andymac1969
thanks mate for the benchmark ,but i think zte blade 3 is better than huawei g300 and i know osd should be better than blade3 but again blade should be run all apps and games not like osd idk about the bettery life but osd bettery life sucks.and mrs doesnt want 2 same phone in the house....i might just go get a nexus 4??...lol

Same processor and RAM in both the phones (ZTE and G300)

Guest leepeter197924

You could look at those unbranded chinese phones with ridiculously high specs and low prices

such like?name modle and prices pls on amazon? ebay?

Guest Andymac1969

still zte blade 3 at 80 pound with virgin isnt bad deal right? and can osd use virgin media sim?

Virgin is a virtual network that runs on T Mobile/Orange so the answer is YES

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest leepeter197924

Virgin is a virtual network that runs on T Mobile/Orange so the answer is YES

so someone has test it then virgin sim only sounds ok...not umlimited internet but 7pound isnt too bad for 150mins and 500mb internet is it?

Guest Andymac1969

so someone has test it then virgin sim only sounds ok...not umlimited internet but 7pound isnt too bad for 150mins and 500mb internet is it?

see previous comment lol :ph34r:

Guest leepeter197924

OSD battery life is as good as anything else with this much power. It definitely doesn't "suck".

phone is realy impresive i have to say for that price as well only thing is there r few apps games doent work for this phone and no jb update...........

Guest BlueMoonRising

phone is realy impresive i have to say for that price as well only thing is there r few apps games doent work for this phone and no jb update...........

Since we got ICS the list of non-compatible apps & games is pretty small(and no I don't know them all). As far as JB is concerned it would be a double edged sword if it turns up anyway(it probably will at some point soon <_< ) because I presume the exploit that is used for root with ICS will be closed to us and presumably the SD slot will be closed too.

I use Apex launcher and I can't see how JB can make it any smoother than it is now. There is no lag whatsoever anywhere.

It's not got top notch build quality perhaps but it hasn't got a top notch price level either and it is as good as anything else near it's price point.