I've tested all available partitions from Blade-3 and Acqua to find any difference in my wifi behavior.
I have 2 wifi routers side by side.
One Fritz and one Belkin (without password or encryption).
With stock firmware it connects to both straight away, no problem what so ever.
With CM10 / CM10.1 it only connects to the Fritz. No matter what I try I can't get it to connect to Belkin.
I've been trying to figure out why, by capturing the wifi packets but although on the Fritz is a straight forward process, I can't figure out how to do it properly on the Belkin.
In any case I start to believe there is a bug in the CM10.x that the developer hasn't come across.
I also find something interesting.
In build.prop there is this setting:
Changing this to something else will kill wifi completely.