Boot Animations

Guest george109

Guest george109

Hi, I have installed Flashed, (got to get used to that new word!) Lightning ROM, but I really do not like the boot animation (the one after the huawei logo) Is there any way that I can change it to a custom image (or the stock android?)

Thanks

George

Guest kyan31

Yes, download boot-animation changer from the market. Also, stop making so may threads dude, you made like 5 in just 2 days :huh:

• 7 months later...
Guest vykintux

Hi all! I've installed JB_Stock_Fleet_1.0 for my huawei u8650 and it's changed first boot animation, when you just turn on phone it's show huawei animation, but not after this ROM, becouse it changed that first boot animation. I don't like that and I just please help, how to change that?

Thanks

Guest george109

Hi all! I've installed JB_Stock_Fleet_1.0 for my huawei u8650 and it's changed first boot animation, when you just turn on phone it's show huawei animation, but not after this ROM, becouse it changed that first boot animation. I don't like that and I just please help, how to change that?

Thanks

Welcome :)

This was one of my many, first posts! :P - Also, this is the G300 section BTW (Which is the U8815 to U8818)

Anyway, Try downloading boot animation changer from the Play Store.