[ROM][S3UI]_TW5_DragonZx[14/03/2013]

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

i am testing and it is very good rom ;)

no big bugs till the moment and it is 4.1.2 that is the best

you should add the fm radio from daemond rom

Its good rom man, just im having problems with layout resise. Im have only lockscreen bug, and im will fix it. Im working on 2 more ports, which will be relased tommorow or soon.

Guest dhavaljp.95

Buddy, browser still a problem for me .. N launcher the indicators are still misplaced ... Anyways it was smooth but I really wished that the indicators were in place .. Still good work :)

Guest bezerra

Its good rom man, just im having problems with layout resise. Im have only lockscreen bug, and im will fix it. Im working on 2 more ports, which will be relased tommorow or soon.

2 different roms or you will work on this rom to make it perfect?

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Buddy, browser still a problem for me .. N launcher the indicators are still misplaced ... Anyways it was smooth but I really wished that the indicators were in place .. Still good work :)

Hello buddy, in next relase im will get rid of /sistem browser and put new one, faster with newer UI.

For now, i dont know how to resise this homescreen and menu layout, well in menu theres 4x4 and it need to be 5x4. I will try to do everything to get working all these. But im verry tired man :) Well, soon you will try optimus, wp8 and ligux OS UI, im succes ported ligux OS, but now im trying to boot up other 2 :) You will be 1 who will try it. :)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

2 different roms or you will work on this rom to make it perfect?

I succes ported Ligux OS, im will work on this rom, on Ligux, and other 2 roms.

But first i will try to make this rom perfekt.

Guest ehleh

thanks for the good word :) will install now. fb later is it 4.1.2?

FB later..

baseband version : 4.1.2

Edited by ehleh

Guest bezerra

i think the homescreen and menu layout have the correct size, it is the style of TW on SIII.

What is the bug/problem with the browser?

Guest dhavaljp.95

The layout is not proper .. There is too much gap between the screen indicators n the dock .. N the browser doesn't open,it force closes

Guest bezerra

The layout is not proper .. There is too much gap between the screen indicators n the dock .. N the browser doesn't open,it force closes

The gap between the screen indicators and the dock is the normal on TW, so no problem here.

For me browser is working very well...

Guest Galaxy3HELL

The gap between the screen indicators and the dock is the normal on TW, so no problem here.

For me browser is working very well...

Yes man, for me browser is working very well. Now wait little, im think that gap between the screen indicators and dokck are good, but if you want '' Im fix that and new rom will be uploaded today with some extra things ''. Bravia Engine added in first port, shoud im remove it or keep it?

Guest bezerra

Yes man, for me browser is working very well. Now wait little, im think that gap between the screen indicators and dokck are good, but if you want '' Im fix that and new rom will be uploaded today with some extra things ''. Bravia Engine added in first port, shoud im remove it or keep it?

i think the gap between screen indicators and dock is correct so you don't need to fix any about it.

What about bravia engine? i can't see it in first post...

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Bravia Engine is allredy in rom, but im didnt write it :) Im fixed layout, modded settings and browser.. Few more things and I will post it. Screen lock is still in bug, it try some other lock screen and delete old jelly bean.

Guest dhavaljp.95

The gap is just a touch too big .. If u can solve it den fine .. Don't know bout the browser :( n I also broke my power button yesterday :( don't know how to repair it :(

Guest Galaxy3HELL

when you will upload next realease?

Well about 1-2 hours. Im solved all, but still theres lock screen bug. Now its resised and added some new frameworks tweaks. Im will try to add new widgets, and I reduce rom to 134MB. :)

Guest bezerra

Well about 1-2 hours. Im solved all, but still theres lock screen bug. Now its resised and added some new frameworks tweaks. Im will try to add new widgets, and I reduce rom to 134MB. :)

I am waiting for it ;)

dalvik cache will be enough?

Guest Galaxy3HELL

I am waiting for it ;)

I am waiting for it ;)

Yes it will. 162MB system partition, not 220MB + gapps included in rom ( so now its 142MB with some new music app ) and new boot animation. Wait for the upload. It will take some time. Link will be posted. Č=

Guest Galaxy3HELL

I am waiting for it ;)

Well man, sorry but tonight im cant upload rom. First im want to solve lockscreen bug, then im will upload new build. :) :P :ph34r:

For now, im uploading ICySnap v1.6 new port, from LG p500 with LG 3.1UI :D Very nice rom, without bugs and some extra tweaks :ph34r: Try it :unsure: Android 4.0.4 :ph34r: