Calendar (sync error)

Guest Dom_UK-EU

Guest Dom_UK-EU

Calendar (sync error)

Hi,

I just did a 'factory data reset' in the hope I could get "Calendar functionality" back after I removed via 'ROM Toolbox Lite' a few weeks ago; the pre-installed Calendar, Google Calendar Sync, and I think I deleted another one called 'Calendar Storage'.

So I've done a 'factory data reset', device still rooted, but the pre-installed Calendar is not there, but 'Google Calendar Sync' is. I've tried two Calendar apps; the 'Google Calendar' and 'aCalendar', but neither showing calendar entries, keep getting a sync error when I go to settings (red circle with arrows inside it).

So was the other app I deleted, Calendar Storage? If so I assume that’s the problem, and where do I find the .apk for that?

Device info; offical ICS (4.0.3) - baseband 2030, updated via 'Online update' as soon as I purchased the device just before Chrimtmas.

Edited by Dom_UK-EU

Guest mack_

When you removed the app,you also removed the apk files from the /system/app folder so a factory reset won't restore.

Just reflash a repack of the rom your are on

Guest bladebuddy
When you removed the app,you also removed the apk files from the /system/app folder so a factory reset won't restore.

Just reflash a repack of the rom your are on

Can you delete system apps without root. Not tried recently. J