bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300
I am loving this rom to, the battery life is far better then any other rom I have tried.
Everything working including Gmail push e.t.c. My only problem is the keyboard I have replaced it and froze the stock one but still facing problems ?.
A very good rom though, fast , good game play. Definitely worth trying as it's a good daily driver.

Biohazard

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
Can anyone confirm if the wifi works on the beta-2 build? It seems me and Gabriel are having the same issue with the rom not being able to scan for networks, and then turning wifi off on its own.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
Can you not base your update on the original release with wifi working. Where are you getting beta2 release from? Original links on the first page are dead.
Good luck as I use this as my daily now and it would be good if you could spring new life into it.J

Biohazard

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Can you not base your update on the original release with wifi working. Where are you getting beta2 release from? Original links on the first page are dead.
Good luck as I use this as my daily now and it would be good if you could spring new life into it.J

A few posts back dakok posted a beta 2 release. It supposedly has wifi working however it doesn't work for me :blink:

Nevermind, it seems Dakoks link for Cm7 beta 2 actually works, I just tried it. Now wifi is fully functional.

Edited by kyan31, 01 September 2013 - 01:34 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
are you gona strip beta 2 and reup? whats the difference between the versions?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

are you gona strip beta 2 and reup? whats the difference between the versions?

No I'm not. It turns out that modifying CM7 breaks wifi, so it's impossible for me to fix wifi. If you want to try cm7 for yourself bug free, download it via Dakoks link, modify the updater script, and flash. Once you have confirmed the wifi is working, remove all the bloatware etc. and start using your phone.

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

A few posts back dakok posted a beta 2 release. It supposedly has wifi working however it doesn't work for me :blink:

Nevermind, it seems Dakoks link for Cm7 beta 2 actually works, I just tried it. Now wifi is fully functional.

Cheers don't no how I missed it.

Biohazard

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
can post the link to dakok working version? and how do i modify the updater script and whats it for?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

can post the link to dakok working version? and how do i modify the updater script and whats it for?

It's a few posts back. You need to remove the first two lines.

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

It's a few posts back. You need to remove the first two lines.

i did try the link few posts back but it's not working, would you be able to upload the working version with the changes added as am not sure what you mean by removing lines?

The Silent Man

The Silent Man

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Guys, I have CM7 version by ZJL from 2013.07.03 that I downloaded from Anzhi forum and it has no bugs at all! It's literally perfect.

After trying a thousand of different roms this one becomes my daily rom.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

i did try the link few posts back but it's not working, would you be able to upload the working version with the changes added as am not sure what you mean by removing lines?

I said if I modify it in any way, the wifi breaks, so no I can't make a custom version. It's not entirely my fault.

radek666

radek666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Guys, I have CM7 version by ZJL from 2013.07.03 that I downloaded from Anzhi forum and it has no bugs at all! It's literally perfect.

After trying a thousand of different roms this one becomes my daily rom.

Can you share a link for the rom or at least a topic?

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Can you share a link for the rom or at least a topic?

http://db.tt/TTmG1VJD

The links by dakok still work but need translation. This is the link for the fully working cm1 zip. I would be grateful if someone could upload it to solid files or some other host as to many downloads form this link will suspend my drop box account.
will link cm2 after its uploaded to sb again links still work 2 pages back. J

Biohazard

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

The links by dakok still work but need translation. This is the link for the fully working cm1 zip. I would be grateful if someone could upload it to solid files or some other host as to many downloads form this link will suspend my drop box account.
will link cm2 after its uploaded to sb again links still work 2 pages back. J

downloading now.is this a straight flash over 2030 baseband or do apply patch,also which do i install? why is cm1 and cm2 whats the difference?

Edited by yaqh, 02 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

downloading now.is this a straight flash over 2030 baseband or do apply patch,also which do i install?

I am on the 2030 baseband so the patch is needed. Here is a link for the cm7.2 unsure about this as I haven't flashed it yet so its trial and error just flash the patch if data isn't working.

http://db.tt/V4f9uv33

Edited by bladebuddy, 02 September 2013 - 08:26 PM.

Biohazard

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
Yaqh you will not need the patch for the first zip but flashing it won't cause any problems.

Biohazard

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Yaqh you will not need the patch for the first zip but flashing it won't cause any problems.

where are the gapps?

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

where are the gapps?

http://db.tt/r3UDkKIW

Gapps.