Is this the Samsung Galaxy S IV?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

A Chinese forum has posted images that are said to be a dual SIM Chinese variant of the Galaxy S IV, and they line up pretty well with what we're expecting. Are they the real deal?

The images show a device that is a clear iteration of Samsung's design language, seemingly with the addition of a metal band around the device, something we're definitely already expecting. The front is shiny black with the typical Samsung action button while the back has a white textured finish, again something that has been quoted prior to these images.

The device, wearing the i9502 moniker, has a 1920x1080 screen, Android 4.2.1, blistering benchmark scores, a 1.8GHz quad core CPU with PowerVR SGX 544MP graphics, 2GB RAM, a 13 Megapixel camera, seemingly 16GB of onboard storage and a microSD slot.

We'll know later this week whether this leak is indeed Samsung's new flagship, but you have to say - it seems pretty likely...

[Via: 52Samsung]

galaxys4.png

Click here to view the item

Guest T39andcounting

That back is fugly! Looks cheap and plastically. Shame they haven't got some texture like the Galaxy Nexus. And why do they still insist on the physical button on the front?

Other than that, nice specs!

Guest kyan31

Why change a winning formula I suppose? Not sure its for me though, 5" is too big and TouchWiz for starters. :(

The screen may be bigger, but the bezel is smaller so that makes up for the size. Still, the bezel could be even thinner, that would be cool :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.