[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

yaqh, you spam bot, concentrate a little - you have an unmodified chinese version... i still haven't uploaded the english repack

ok,

does your v24 have customizable toggles and can i use gobackup to restore app+data?

Edited by yaqh

Guest jake460

EDIT: found it in the end

having problems finding download link for english repack v23, getting conffused links keep sending me back and forth for v24 or v25 update,

wanting to give it a try, so need full v23 rom, also is the v23 an english repack?

have downloaded the v24 update

thanks.

Edited by jake460

Guest pOcHa

sorry, i got caught up playing Modern Combat 4, as some people said it's unplayable on our phone, so i had to try it on baidu - and it runs quite smooth...

about to upload the beta v25 FULL version and OTA update (will try MC4 on it as well, for performance comparison)

sorry, i got caught up playing Modern Combat 4, as some people said it's unplayable on our phone, so i had to try it on baidu - and it runs quite smooth...

about to upload the beta v25 FULL version and OTA update (will try MC4 on it as well, for performance comparison)

Great thanks.will i need previuos version to flash or can i just flash this one which is what i was looking for? Please test before hand,does it have custimise toggles like v21.also can use gobackup to rrstore my apps+data

Guest pOcHa

i will update the first post with all the required information when the upload finishes - there are two versions:

a v25 FULL rom (new install) - you have to wipe everything for this one

or a v25 OTA update (from v24) - this one will preserve all your data and setting

OTA update is tested and working for me, but the FULL rom is easier to make so there shouldn't be any problems with it either

power toggles are the same as in the last two version, and you will have to test gobackup yourself...

EDIT: Modern Combat 4 tested, and working equally well

Edited by pOcHa

i will update the first post with all the required information when the upload finishes - there are two versions:

a v25 FULL rom (new install) - you have to wipe everything for this one

or a v25 OTA update (from v24) - this one will preserve all your data and setting

OTA update is tested and working for me, but the FULL rom is easier to make so there shouldn't be any problems with it either

power toggles are the same as in the last two version, and you will have to test gobackup yourself...

EDIT: Modern Combat 4 tested, and working equally well

Whats the difference between this and chiwah?

Guest pOcHa

Baidu Yi beta v25 OTA update - this will preserve all your data and settings (only cache needs to be wiped as it contains older versions of updated files)

Instructions:

- Wipe cache partition

- Advanced: Wipe dalvik cache

- Install zip: Choose zip from external sdcard -> Baidu25OTA.zip

(random offset is not an error, don't worry)

- Reboot system now

The default storage is still the internal sd card - but if you want, you can copy everything from the internal to the external sd card, download and flash "External_SD.zip" file, and then delete the duplicate files left on the internal sd card

Link: https://drive.google...eTA&usp=sharing

EDIT: network location is finally fixed (thanks to bruno)

Edited by pOcHa

Guest pOcHa

Drive Google link not working :(

they both work, which exactly are you referring? (post it here)

No phone signal/data with 3 sim card?

"your UIM card is not compatible with this network" :mellow:

are you using the ota update or the full version? anyone else using this sim card? someone also had a problem with apn's on a certain type of sim card (can't remember if it was the 64K or the 128K one)

Edited by pOcHa

Guest popoyaya
are you using the ota update or the full version? anyone else using this sim card? someone also had a problem with apn's on a certain type of sim card

Just realised my IMEI has been zeroed and that's why there's no signal. I'll try and restore a backup and see what happens...

Baidu Yi beta v25 OTA update - this will preserve all your data and settings (only cache needs to be wiped as it contains older versions of updated files)

Instructions:

- Wipe cache partition

- Advanced: Wipe dalvik cache

- Install zip: Choose zip from external sdcard -> Baidu25OTA.zip

(random offset is not an error, don't worry)

- Reboot system now

The default storage is still the internal sd card - but if you want, you can copy everything from the internal to the external sd card, download and flash "External_SD.zip" file, and then delete the duplicate files left on the internal sd card

Link: https://drive.google...eTA&usp=sharing

If your network location is not working, then download and flash the new gapps from the full install in the first post (previous version is removed)

could you not just provide all these bits in one standard rom, so final v25 full with ex sd script added ready to use, seems like a long process to go back install v24 then update then add other bit, would be great. thanks in advance.

Guest mr_mufy

Anyone using Link2Int with this ROM?

Yes.

oh, it's because of the HSPA:11 modem files - but don't worry, its not permanent and is easily fixed, look here:

http://www.modaco.co...40#entry2105737

it seems to only affect the 3 sim cards

Hi,

How can i fix my problem with the no 3g/data network?

I follow the link but i can't see any fix.

I have the lasted cards 4G Portuguese Vodafone.

I suspect that was the new HSPA files, but it i don't now if i can remove them...

is there a script to make sd card as default also any know if you can install stock+ profiles?

poocha i installed profiles from p1 they seem to work ok but great as they force close somtimes is there anything else i could use with this rom. by the way the rom seems good, i just need to get the sd card set as default and I'm set to go. thanks

one thing though i am not getting any network provider which it should be showing TMO but showing no service?

i cant find sound control toggle in status bar, have they removed it, it was there in v21?

Edited by yaqh