[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest hippy dave

I faced that too, installed the full GAPPs and the issue was resolved.

Same here.

Bluetooth didn't work with the OC kernel for me.

I noticed the rom still identified as v26 in "About phone".

I also didn't really like that the internal and external sd cards were swapped over.

Thanks for keeping it updated :)

Guest pOcHa

FIXED THE BLUETOOTH BUG FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION !!! check the first post

@hippy dave: the external card is the default storage - there is an addon if you want to switch to the internal

Guest hippy dave

Yes, I mean that the mounts are swapped so the phone and apps think the sd card is the internal storage. I'm sure I can change it when I have the motivation, fiddling with some other stuff today tho :)

Guest pOcHa

no, thats just what the "settings -> storage" is saying, its a well known and long standing huawei bug, simply disregard it, everything is working as it should

the rom still said v26 just because i accidentally renamed the version number too, when renaming it back to U8815 from U8818 (didn't have much time, so did everything hastily) - corrected that as well in the bluetooth fix

since some are having problems with my gapps, i won't integrate them with the rom next time, so you can just flash your own version

Guest hippy dave

Oh ok, I first thought it was swapped because Titanium backup wasn't finding its backup files, maybe that was because of something else.

Guest pOcHa

So, BluetoothFix not needed anymore?? As it's still on google drive download...

yes, still needed, you can flash it at any time after the rom...

Does the new version still have data connection problem with some sim cards?

probably, although there is a talk that in the beta v28 they might finally fix that, as one of the chinese carriers also has that problem...

Edited by pOcHa

Guest dakok

You slick fox, where did you dig that from?

:-)

Btw, I sent a message to Hay regarding sim problem, so there may be something out of that.

Edited by dakok

Guest GOlteanu

I wanna see the weather widget too :((( where can I see it? I got kind o tired of Fancy Widgets.

Edited by GOlteanu

Guest pOcHa

since some are having problems with my gapps, i won't integrate them with the rom next time, so you can just flash your own version

overlooked a required service (was not under the "/system", but user "/data" folder) - there is a fix now (same link as the rom), just flash it...

Guest sedj

Just a quickie why is V3 stable when its a beta v23? and is there a changelog between v23 and v27?

Thanks this is the most suitable rom for this phone.

Guest dakok

Baidu releases a new beta every 14 days.

They pick a beta they like, polish it and release as a stable version.

Edited by dakok

Guest sedj

Baidu releases a new beta every 14 days.

They pick a beta they like, polish it and release as a stable version.

Interesting, i suppose they are all pretty stable having tried 25-27 and no real issues apart from having to refresh mobile data with a reboot first thing in the morning? I have had this all along with all versions but it works ok rest of the day,i only use data while at work rest of the time is wifi no problem there.

Guest pOcHa

are you using HSPA:11?

and if not, why not try it... or at least the B952 modem files, if your last UPDATE.APP version was older than that