[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest sedj

i am using hspa11 , always been on ics voda then b930 i think, so many changes but fresh wipe all round apart from modem files will try the older modem files just to see.

Guest pOcHa

no, if you are already using HSPA:11 then I suggest you stick with it, as it is noticeably faster

otherwise use the newest modem files available (B952), not older ones...

Guest pOcHa

since there is still no unofficial version of beta v28, i now started making my own transplant from an official version (untouched by a third party)

and since Hay was introducing a lot of bloatware in his previous versions, and even managed to bork the bluetooth in the last one, I will no longer be basing my english repacks on his custom rom, but my own, as close to official baidu base as possible...

and i'll do the stable V4 as well - but I will need beta testers, and preferably someone who knows how to use logcat/catlog

Edited by pOcHa

Guest Mireczech

If You want, I can help with beta testing of that ROMs. In the past I have helped in testing of Locus app with LogCat. The only limitation is my language - English. I´am from Czech republic. So my native language is Czech.

Guest pOcHa

you guessed right - the additional "customizations" of unofficial versions were really starting to bother me

...and now you don't have to wait anymore, we get our rom at the same time as official versions - expect the new beta v29 this very weekend

Edited by pOcHa

Guest dakok

Is this the first g300 ROM port from a Modaco member?

Anyway, I don`t think there were many of such roms here.

Bravo pOcHa, once again!

:D

Guest pOcHa

Sorry pOcHa, I just couldn`t resist it

it's quite alright, large portion of the downloads of previous releases were from china anyway, I think they were aware of this thread already - I just have to ask you to change the link from the direct one to the goo.gl one (from the first post), as that way I can track the number and geolocation of downloads...

...and lol, they're all like WHAT !? he's not even chinese...

Guest pOcHa

Mobile data works fine now, both 2g and 3g...but, I've had a random reboot while browsing with baidu browser :blink:

still same issue... v28 doesnt auto detect my apn and i cant save my apn when i manually enter it

i did full wipes btw

can someone else confirm or deny 3g data working...

Guest pOcHa

and i tried the new music player, sound equlizer, and the weather app - they all look very pretty, but are sadly still only in chinese, and the weather only has mostly just chinese cities, a shame really...

Guest mr_mufy

HI.

Finally V28 works with my 3G data.

Sim card 4G Vodafone Portugal.

I have to install the Gappsbecause Playstore FCs...

After install the Gapps all fine and fast too.