[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest Northstandhero

Using v24 after coming from v23, not really seeing anything different, Saying that this is still the best Rom I've used on the G300, v24 scores lower on Antutu than v23 did though 3700 compared to 4000 on v23, The only thing with this Rom is the GPS isn't as fast or accurate as other Roms esp using Google maps, are there any apps to improve the GPS functionality?

Guest mr_mufy

This v24 of Rom it's really fast.

I only need to things.

Change the battery into circle, i'm traying do that, but without any sucess.

And the int2sd. If some one can had that the rom it's the most refine for G300 i have tested. And i tested all.

One thing, it's the proximity sensor works for u? It's seems the maine doesn't work....

Guest Sarpi

Hi,

If you thing link2int, it's working. Just install rom, use file for swap SD cards (internal instead of external, 5th page I thing), download pimpmyrom from market, busybox installer, install busybox to XBIN, let PMR allow init.d , flash link2int and whoala.... Working.

If anyone flash overclocking Kernel with Bluetooth working, please let me know. That's only one thing, what I missing, but not too much important.

Guest mr_mufy

Hi,

I have remove the notifications of the messenger and install my app GO SMS. (I prefer this one, and use it on all my roms).

But with this one if i receive a SMS i can't see nothing even receive the messange tone.

Does any one have this bug too?

Sarpi, so if we do what u are saing we have the int2sd working???

Guest smweb

v3 is the official stable version... don't even know on which beta version its based (v2 was on v19, and v1 on v11), as the baidu rom forum is not working for me - anyone else can open this?

http://bbs.rom.baidu.com/forum.php

Yes, can open the link.

Baidu cloud ROM official version was officially released to the V3 will 2013-4-1

Think they meant the stable version would come tomorrow.

Guest pOcHa

it works for me too today - but I also think that there will be no new official stable versions for us...

one could theoretically download the last official beta version (v22 I think) for all the available phones, and then compare them to find the rom with the least differences from ours (hopefully only the boot.img and build.prop), and then use the v3 for that phone, and the differing files from the v23 for our phone - to make an unofficial v3 stable?

Guest Mireczech

Have you someone problem in Baidu24 with disappearance of picture and video files from external microSD card?

Edited by Mireczech

Guest dakok

Sneak preview of upcoming V3 release:

http://bbs.rom.baidu.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=50632[/CODE]

This is for C8812 (a phone very similar to g300). G300 will have something like this, most probably.

Guest pOcHa

Have the past stable versions been actually any more stable than the betas?

yes, the stable version has all of the noticed bugs fixed - but none of the (potentially buggy) new features of the later versions

you can see what they actually fixed from beta v23 at the end of the first post:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://bbs.rom.baidu.com/forum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D51635&usg=ALkJrhipwFbUhM5GgLXJKT2ZM8o6-FTVzg

Edited by pOcHa

Guest mr_mufy

hi,

were i can download the stable version?

another thing, any one use endomondo app without the fc?

he can't use the app with have after ur insted the fc....