[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest philippe75017

Dear master, could you provide a link to the updated liquidparts apk ? Or a zip? So that we can patch v3.e

Thx !

Guest Master_T

Dear master, could you provide a link to the updated liquidparts apk ? Or a zip? So that we can patch v3.e

Thx !

Here you go, v3e --> v4b update package. Install without wiping:

http://mir.cr/3UVSQ8MZ

Edited by Master_T

Guest Master_T

Hi, Master_T

I've tried the update package but I've got an error (status 6).

Any idea?

Thanks,

Rocco

Sorry, a typo in the update script, here's the fixed update pack:

http://mir.cr/0MKSZ789

@Sany: thanks, I'll add it in the homepage in case anyone wants it.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Kilvador

Hi guys! Great ROM, it's really smooth and useful (interface I mean).

But still, there are a lot of bug's:

1. If you are talking now and there is incoming call received as missed call, when you take off your phone away from ear, proximity sensor does not work, screen still black, until you press up power button.

2. There are no "Mail.apk" in ROM, but when I installed it manually, it's not working, when you press "settings" soft-button. There are app crash. Can it be integrated in new ROM versions& I have a lot of exchange EMAIL accounts by work.

3. Some times, ROM is not going to deep sleep after you switch Mobile data on and off.

Guest philippe75017

2. There are no "Mail.apk" in ROM, but when I installed it manually, it's not working, when you press "settings" soft-button. There are app crash. Can it be integrated in new ROM versions& I have a lot of exchange EMAIL accounts by work.

a suggestion : are you sure you have the correct apk ? i'm not sure, but i think the apk to use depends on the version of android

Guest philippe75017

hello all,

i cannot find the image stabilisation feature in the camera settings :(

on the custom rom i used before and its camera.apk from liquid metal, i could easily find it in camera settings, but here i'm lost

so alls all my pics are blurred unless the scene is very sunny

please help,

thx,

ph.

Guest Master_T

hello all,

i cannot find the image stabilisation feature in the camera settings :(

on the custom rom i used before and its camera.apk from liquid metal, i could easily find it in camera settings, but here i'm lost

so alls all my pics are blurred unless the scene is very sunny

please help,

thx,

ph.

If you want you can just extract Camera.apk from that rom and put it in this one, if it worked on another Cm7.2 it SHOULD work on this.

Guest philippe75017

If you want you can just extract Camera.apk from that rom and put it in this one, if it worked on another Cm7.2 it SHOULD work on this.

thx master but is there anything to do to get rid of that blur ? am i the only one ?

Guest Master_T

thx master but is there anything to do to get rid of that blur ? am i the only one ?

Don't know, to be honest the Liquid camera is quite crappy, as soon as there's a little less light than usual blur and noise ramp up. Can you tell me on which ROM you had the other camera app? I will try to see if it works.

Guest Pegli

Are the links working to you?

I cannot download anything from mirrorcreator...

EDIT: it's a problem with Firefox... no problem using Chrome . Sorry.

Edited by Pegli

Guest Master_T

Yes! This App is working good! My app is broken! What aboute deepsleeping?

CPUSpy is good app for monitor this ;)

I use BetterBatteryStats, it's payed app on Play Store but it's free if you get it through the original thread on XDA. Just checked and doesn't report any problems, 10hours deep sleep since last night.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Mura88

I use BetterBatteryStats, it's payed app on Play Store but it's free if you get it through the original thread on XDA. Just checked and doesn't report any problems, 10hours deep sleep since last night.

deepsleep is perfectly working in this rom/kernel ... and when I say perfectly I mean PERFECTLY.