* * * * * 5 votes

388 replies to this topic

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Hello, can you please help with soft keys not working properly?
i tried setting the soft keys sensitvity to 15, then to 20. but none of them worked!

my soft keys suddenly stop working
are you able to find a solution to this :) ??

This is very weird, never heard of such problem. If you just booted the rom for the first time it's normal (you need reboot). If not, I recommend a factory reset and a clean flash.

LiquidEr

LiquidEr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
Another problem:
when i miss a call i will see the "new message" (central) led flashing.
when i have an incoming message, i will see the "missed call" led flashing.

how do i invert them ?

Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

Hello

I made a animation mod for this rom, please every one check it out

[Mod]MIUI v4 + Nexus 7 Animation for CM 7.2 / CM Remix

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

BrettSinclair

BrettSinclair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Sorry but I propose again the questions a few weeks ago, it matters to me if you can help me (even you Diljeet? :D )

I ask for your help. I wrote in the thread on the Style Jelly Bean (http://www.modaco.co...e-for-cm72-v28/), but unanswered propose again here:

"- I have an Acer Liquid A1 with CM7 Remix v4b of Master_T (http://www.modaco.co...-cm7-remix-v4b/), which includes the JellyBean style and JellyBean stock apps. I have a problem with the theme Ice10, in the call log for each phone call (made ​​or received) does not appear in the details the time of the call, which instead appears with the other theme System.
It also happens to you? You can solve it?
Thank you for your work and hope that you can help me solve this problem.
Sorry for my English."

Then wonder if you encountered the following problems:

- Get a text message during phone call if I do not feel its notification in the speaker;

- During a call the screen stays off even if the phone move away from the ear, I have to force the power of the display by pressing the on / off button. this does not always occur with greater frequency for short phone calls;

- The phone icon and message will appear with a number of missed calls and text messages received and not read?;

- When editing a text it is difficult to position the cursor precisely.

Although this happens to you?
Thanks and sorry for my english

to tell the truth on the point for cursor positioning, kindly Master_T I have already answered, but if you have other experiences as well say ;)

thanks

Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10

Sorry but I propose again the questions a few weeks ago, it matters to me if you can help me (even you Diljeet? :D )

to tell the truth on the point for cursor positioning, kindly Master_T I have already answered, but if you have other experiences as well say ;)

thanks

Hello

I really don't use the phone for calling, i use it to play games and test applications so i can't help you with this(i don't even use the sim card with my Acer).

However you can try other CM7 themes their are a lot of them on Google Play and surely they are better than the Ice10, i have a lot of themes installed on my rom and i change them whenever i want to change the interface and icons.

Currently i use GingerBlurB, Gingerroot, Facedroid, XperiaArc, NTSense, MEIZU, BluFrost etc

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

BrettSinclair

BrettSinclair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello

I really don't use the phone for calling, i use it to play games and test applications so i can't help you with this(i don't even use the sim card with my Acer).

However you can try other CM7 themes their are a lot of them on Google Play and surely they are better than the Ice10, i have a lot of themes installed on my rom and i change them whenever i want to change the interface and icons.

Currently i use GingerBlurB, Gingerroot, Facedroid, XperiaArc, NTSense, MEIZU, BluFrost etc

Thanks so much and I will try the other themes.
If someone else wants to help me kindly and said his experience would be very happy :wub:

Thanks

jephimax

jephimax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Nokia 3310

I just flashed this cusROM to my Liquid E Ferrari, all seems okay... but I encountered a bug; my battery percentage is stuck at 0% (though the battery is working just fine, and it did not have this bug with my previous ROM which is stock Froyo) after flashing the cusROM.

How do I fix this bug? I tried deleting batterystats.bin, fully charging my phone turned off; but bug still exists.

I've searched around this topic but it seems I'm the only one who is experiencing it.

*Note: The battery and the battery indicator was all fine before flashing this ROM. And I did a full wipe before flashing.

Attached Files

Edited by jephimax, 06 November 2013 - 01:37 PM.

ShurikGreek

ShurikGreek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

jephimax, you must install for your acer liquid E Ferrari firmware from Acer Liquid E (512mb)(no Ferrari) (4.002.14) and install new ROM (CM7/9/10). Battery error must dissapear.

Edited by ShurikGreek, 06 November 2013 - 05:30 PM.

jephimax

jephimax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

That seemed to solve the problem, thanks a lot mate. Cheers!

jephimax

jephimax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I have used the ROM for a couple of weeks, and I noticed that the 'missed call LED' is not working... any fix to this? The LED works just fine in a stock ROM though.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

I have used the ROM for a couple of weeks, and I noticed that the 'missed call LED' is not working... any fix to this? The LED works just fine in a stock ROM though.

You must go in CyanogenMod settings --> Interface (if I remember correctly). There's a section where you can configure the LED color for various apps/actions. Select "Missed Call" and select the appropriate LED color, remembering that "White" will flash the message led and "red" (or "blue" don't remember exactly, just try) will flash the missed call led.

jephimax

jephimax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

You must go in CyanogenMod settings --> Interface (if I remember correctly). There's a section where you can configure the LED color for various apps/actions. Select "Missed Call" and select the appropriate LED color, remembering that "White" will flash the message led and "red" (or "blue" don't remember exactly, just try) will flash the missed call led.

Thanks mate, that seemed to work. One more thing though, is it possible to increase the proximity's sensor range? Because I keep accidentally 'ending' the call when the phone touches my face, noticing that the proximity sensor does not lock the screen quickly.

Your ROM is great overall. :D

razvankim

razvankim

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Developing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300
  • Twitter:@none

i love this rom.

Cheers | Hit THANKS if I helped you.
razvankim@MoDaCo

philippe75017

philippe75017

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid A1

hello all,

i still use my liquid and i love this rom :)

for some days, the google search zone on top of screen force-closes when i just put my finger on it...

the program mentioned in the error message is com.android.quicksearchbox

i tried to remove and add the search zone again, but it is not really a widget as it is stuck on the top of the screen, i can't even select it

the program is part of the rom (i mean, in /system) so i don't know how to uninstall / reinstall it :(

i cleared the application data and cache using link2sd, but it didn't help

opening a search using the google search icon from launcher works fine

any idea about what happened ?

thanks

nb : could be linked to problems with google search since last update, according to what i can read in the play store

nb2 : could be also a problem with ADW (but no recent update or change)

Edited by philippe75017, 01 December 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
This is either a bug of Google Search or ADW launcher. Try to go in settings --> apps --> all apps, and search for thos two applications. Click on them and chose "uninstall updates" if the option is available, see if that solves it.

philippe75017

philippe75017

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

hi master,

in the settings, i see 2 applications

- one named com.android.quicksearchbox : icon is the green droid ; version 1.1 ; everything is greyed

- another one named "Recherche Google" (french translation) ; blue icon with white "g" inside ; version 1.3.3.247963 ; i uninstall update

issue not solved

for info, the second application version is downgraded to 1.1.2 and something

but i think the problem is on the first one

why 2 apps ? the 1st corresponds to the "widget" ?

thx.

last update of ADW is 27th of july, i guess the problem is not there...

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
Have you tried a "clear data" on both apps?

Sorry if I'm a bit vague, but I don't have the liquid anymore so I can't really test this myself.

philippe75017

philippe75017

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

hi,

both apps = you mean, both search programs in the settings, or clear ADW too ?

about program com.android.quicksearchbox : everything is greyed in the application settings window for this entry, i cannot clear data or cache or anything

ps : i would like to avoid clearing ADW, because i loose my settings ;) but i will do if necessary

Edited by philippe75017, 02 December 2013 - 12:26 PM.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

hi,
both apps = you mean, both search programs in the settings, or clear ADW too ?

about program com.android.quicksearchbox : everything is greyed in the application settings window for this entry, i cannot clear data or cache or anything

ps : i would like to avoid clearing ADW, because i loose my settings ;) but i will do if necessary

There's a manu in ADW Launcher options to backup settings to SD Card, so you can try without losing anything ;)

philippe75017

philippe75017

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

hello,

well, i removed the battery and restarted the device ; now it works fine :)

thank you master !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users