368 replies to this topic

winlinwcn

winlinwcn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1 (S100)

Before step 1 you should always "wipe data / factory reset"
As I said, the "glitch" that shows missing/corrupted boot screen (before the bootanimation) is present in all CM7.2 roms unfortunately. For me it just shows a black screen, but I assume depending on the device it may show corrupted graphics, it's a bug in the boot/kernel probably, no Idea what to do about it to be honest.

LiquidParts --> Disable the "haptick feedback" option.

Thanks,
I did reset factory wiped system caches and everything. and I just flashed it again, but it still hangs ?
lol I don't mind that beautiful colorful glitch anymore just want it to work now:d

I installed Ainillia improved 7.M again, but it is still hanging, and the touch screen stop responding , and when it goes to sleep mode i can't wake it ,
it is unusable now, Any ideas please ?

Update
Ok I fixed it!!!!

No more glitch screen on startup, but I am using the Ainilia improved rom now.

Edited by winlinwcn, 28 March 2013 - 05:59 PM.

Mura88

Mura88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E Total Black
Today I tried for the first time Launcher8 ... I think that nothing could be better for phones with little screen size ...

Acer Liquid E@MaxPower: LNP 1.9.2 (2.3.7) /ADW Launcher EX 1.3.3.56 /Overclock 998Mhz/V6 Script 512HP [6-12-75-90-95-125]
now Acer Liquid E 512MB Black Best Rom: LiquidNext 1.6.1 (2.3.4)
ex Htc Magic 32A 288MB Black Best Rom: Ginger Yoshi 1.2 (2.3.4) + farmatito Kernel

tnciw

tnciw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid a1
Attached File  IMG_20130328_221015.jpg   221.86KB   10 downloadshey! I have tried many times on your download link,but I still can't download your rom... can you put your rom on google or mediafire? sorry for my poor english :(

hello everybody. I'm using acer liquid a1(white). And don't laugh at my english.english is not my first lauguage.(I'm a Taiwanese)

natostanco

natostanco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid
  • Twitter:@ntstnc
Guys what about HW accel on 720p playback?

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Guys what about HW accel on 720p playback?

There's really a rom where hw accelerated 720p playback works? O.o

@tnciw: there are 10 different links, only one is down that I can see, just don't pick THAT one :D I recommend the sockshare one, no captcha and almost no waiting time.

tnciw

tnciw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
but I can only see one link on the top...can you give me another link please??

hello everybody. I'm using acer liquid a1(white). And don't laugh at my english.english is not my first lauguage.(I'm a Taiwanese)

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

tnciw

tnciw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks you guy! I can download now!! I will test it later it.

biboy25

biboy25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
hell guys....i wait the v3 :)

winlinwcn

winlinwcn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Guys, I fixed the GPS wakelock problems! This means the phone *should* not remain awake after you use GPS (a problem that is common to all roms that use this kernel for some reason)

The fix is included in a modded version of LiquidParts I made. This means that you may see a "LiquidParts has been guaranted superuser permission" toast message when an app stops using GPS or you turn off the GPS. This is normal.

For now I'm releasing it as an update package (can be flashed on top of either V1 or V2, should work on both). If no one reports problems with it it will be included in an upcoming V3!

Here's the link:

http://mir.cr/YVYBRM4N

Please report back!

just installed this patch, unfortunately it doesn't working, even when I disable GPS, google map still locate me (I have wifi GPS disabled too)

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

just installed this patch, unfortunately it doesn't working, even when I disable GPS, google map still locate me (I have wifi GPS disabled too)

This does not block apps from using the GPS or locating you. It just fixes a wakelock problem that caused the phone to not go to sleep and drain battery AFTER you used an app that used the GPS.
If gmaps is locating you even if the GPS icon on the statusbar is not active it means it's using the 3g/hotspot data to do it.

winlinwcn

winlinwcn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

This does not block apps from using the GPS or locating you. It just fixes a wakelock problem that caused the phone to not go to sleep and drain battery AFTER you used an app that used the GPS.
If gmaps is locating you even if the GPS icon on the statusbar is not active it means it's using the 3g/hotspot data to do it.

Ok thank you ,I understand, I think it is working well now.
by the way Memory optimization is very good thank you!!, More than 100MB FREE RAM available (on Acer Liquid A1) !! ,
I hope CM9 can leave atleast 70MB FREE for applications.

Camera is working very well too, no lags , Great !!!

still testing other features ...

Edited by winlinwcn, 31 March 2013 - 07:06 PM.

Daimao94

Daimao94

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
Liquid, Liquid Liquid... RAM : 256Mb, CPU : simple core 700Mhz, and I get 10.5 FPS at Epic Citadel, it says "High performance"...

Awesome. :D

Edited by Daimao94, 01 April 2013 - 10:18 AM.

Device : Acer Liquid A1 (rooted)
ROM : CM7.2 Remix V2
microSD : Swap : 256Mb / EXT : 128Mb / FAT32 : rest
Recovery : TWRP

I'm so sorry for my bad English : i'm French.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Glad it's working well for you.

BTW: if anyone can help me out with this, would be great: http://www.modaco.co...ssalsa-library/

Or can provide a guide on how to properly compile the whole ROM from source, it would be great.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
I was thinking of pre-setting the under/over volted values in the V3 rom, is everyone ok with this? It should mean you can overclock directly without setting the values manually, and should have no impact if you don't overclock. Anyone had any problems with the modified values (the one you cna set from liquidparts)? Let me know.

Daimao94

Daimao94

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
That's a good idea. :)

I set the recommanded values, I overclocked to 960Mhz and everything is stable.

Device : Acer Liquid A1 (rooted)
ROM : CM7.2 Remix V2
microSD : Swap : 256Mb / EXT : 128Mb / FAT32 : rest
Recovery : TWRP

I'm so sorry for my bad English : i'm French.

winlinwcn

winlinwcn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

I was thinking of pre-setting the under/over volted values in the V3 rom, is everyone ok with this? It should mean you can overclock directly without setting the values manually, and should have no impact if you don't overclock. Anyone had any problems with the modified values (the one you cna set from liquidparts)? Let me know.

Me too I set it over-clocked to 960 MHz, and it looks stable so far.
Iam not sure about the battery life (still testing)

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Guys, V3 is out!!

This is the changelog:

Fixed GPS wakelock problem (no more high battery drain after using gps!)
Fixed ultra-fast blinking battery LED when low on battery (LED now flashes normally)
Pre-set VOLDS values for under/over volting. ROM is now ready to overclock, no need to modify voltages manually!
Integrated JellyBean style and apps from QGuest, remember to apply the Ice10 theme and reboot after first boot!

In particular, with the GPS wakelock fix and the ultra-fast low battery LED fix this is, to my knowledge, the first GB rom to not have any bugs... or at least I hope so :D Please let me know how it works!

Notice 1: After you install be sure to select Ice10 theme in theme manager and reboot in order to have the full JellyBean experience from QGuest!
Notice 2: For best ui appearence and fluidity I recommend to go in Settings-->Cm Settings --> Performance and:

enable dithering
select "force disabled" under "scrolling cache"

Notice 3: Please do a full wipe and reinstall the rom from scratch, updating without wiping is NOT recommended!

Download link is in first post, as usual.

Enjoy!

winlinwcn

winlinwcn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Guys, V3 is out!!

This is the changelog:

In particular, with the GPS wakelock fix and the ultra-fast low battery LED fix this is, to my knowledge, the first GB rom to not have any bugs... or at least I hope so :D Please let me know how it works!

Notice 1: After you install be sure to select Ice10 theme in theme manager and reboot in order to have the full JellyBean experience from QGuest!
Notice 2: For best ui appearence and fluidity I recommend to go in Settings-->Cm Settings --> Performance and:

enable dithering
select "force disabled" under "scrolling cache"

Notice 3: Please do a full wipe and reinstall the rom from scratch, updating without wiping is NOT recommended!

Download link is in first post, as usual.

Enjoy!

Thank you !!!

Can you post a screenshot for running services, I would like to see how much free ram available.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Sorry, I already re-installed all my apps, so I can't do a "clean" boot... at any rate it should be the same as V2 or similar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users