[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Since i installed this rom V3b following the steps in the first page 2 days ago, i feel like i have a new phone, its very fluid, and with a great minimal batery drain.

Thanks for the great work.

Guest Master_T

Not working either. I get "adb: not found"

Just to make sure: the phone is connected through USB, debug mode turned on. I open CMD in a folder with adb.exe (i use the same folder i used to install the twrp recovery). I type "adb shell". I get a # on a new line. I type "su" and enter, but nothing changes, i type the line you quoted above, and i get "adb: not found".

Who said anything about typing "adb shell"?? Do not type "adb shell". Use the commands I gave you directly from the windows prompt

Any idea why when I try to add an account, the phone crashes and reboots?

As written in the instructions, flash gapps if you want to use google stuff...

Guest ozfunghi

Who said anything about typing "adb shell"?? Do not type "adb shell". Use the commands I gave you directly from the windows prompt

Errr... maybe the link you posted as a guide to follow? lol

I'll try again later tonight.

Edit: it seems to have worked!

Edit2: so step by step, if others are interested:

-enable USB debugging on the phone

-connect the phone to your PC

-on the pc, browse to a folder with adb.exe

-shift+right click in this folder, choose to open a cmd window in this location

-type (or paste with right mouse click) "adb pull /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db settings.db" and press enter

-open the settings.db file you just pulled (the file will be located in the same folder on your pc), with SQLite Browser.

-go to "browse data" and select the table "secure".

-click "new record", a blank row will appear at the bottom of the table.

-double click on the blank "name" field and input "wifi_idle_ms" (without quotes).

-double click on the "value" field and input the timeout you want, in milliseconds (ie: "60000" for 1 minute).

-click save. Close SQLite Browser

-open the cmd window again (same principle) and type (or paste) "adb push settings.db /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db" and press enter.

-restart phone & disconnect the cable

Edited by ozfunghi

I tried flashing the Wakelock fixed LiquidParts into v3b ROM in order to get the Swap function working. Now my LiquidParts is not working. FC when i try to launch it :(

Guest Master_T

I tried flashing the Wakelock fixed LiquidParts into v3b ROM in order to get the Swap function working. Now my LiquidParts is not working. FC when i try to launch it :(

Try to wipe all and flash ROM and then LP immediately on top of it.

Anyway, I'll release a new version of the ROM with the LP with swap function re-enabled and the latest enhancments from JBTheme by QGuest, probably tomorrow,

Guest Master_T

V3c ROM is up! New in this release:

Restored SWAP settings in LiquidParts

Updated to latest JBTheme package with performance and ui fixes

Guest Master_T

Great! Will test ASAP. Now I guess the only thing left to fix is the low volume of sound recording :)

If anyone has any idea about where in the sources this is controlled I can check it... I had a look at some libraries that had the "audio" name in it, but didn't find much about recording volume in the source. We would need someone that has knowledge of the android architecture/sourcecode, as my knowledge falls short there.

Guest noizyotr

To fix the microphone volume get this lib files from liquid next 1.9.2

libaudiopolicy.so

libaudioflinger.so

libaudioeffect_jni.so

libaudio.so

Guest Master_T

To fix the microphone volume get this lib files from liquid next 1.9.2

libaudiopolicy.so

libaudioflinger.so

libaudioeffect_jni.so

libaudio.so

I just tried this, recording volume doesn't change.

Guest Master_T

Hi Master_T,

Can you include the GApps in the next version please ? :)

We will save time.

I like to keep the rom as free of 3rd party apps as possible (Only ones I added are Link2sd, AdAway and the launcher). Also, remember you can flash gapps immediately after flashing the rom, no need to reboot the recovery or anything, so it's just a couple of seconds, I don't think it's such a big deal, and some people may not want the gapps.

Guest Daimao94

I like to keep the rom as free of 3rd party apps as possible (Only ones I added are Link2sd, AdAway and the launcher). Also, remember you can flash gapps immediately after flashing the rom, no need to reboot the recovery or anything, so it's just a couple of seconds, I don't think it's such a big deal, and some people may not want the gapps.

Yep, you're right. That was a bad idea. :P

Guest Master_T

What about new update v3c do we need to wipe everything to install it

You can try to just flash it, but I can't guarantee anything. As always, I suggest wiping before flashing.

Another thing: ha anyone else noticed annoying lag on V3c? My device lagged a lot after installing it, but it went smooth again after I deleted the last 3 files in /system/etc/init.d (the ones with filename beginning with 8/9). Report back if you have lag as well or if it was only me, if you have it as well I will release a fixpack and a fixed rom (those files should be optimizations from the QGuest themepack, but they seem to do more harm than good on my phone)

Guest philippe75017

it works for me

Hello,

Thanks for your post,

Could you please attach the file you used ?

Or explain how you did it to make it work fine

Edited by philippe75017

Guest noizyotr

Hello,

Thanks for your post,

Could you please attach the file you used ?

Or explain how you did it to make it work fine

I dont have the files but you can download from here http://www.mediafire.com/?mgdquumry0yearm

then get this lib files from the rom

libaudiopolicy.so

libaudioflinger.so

libaudioeffect_jni.so

libaudio.so

and put to your phone lib files using root explorer or any similar app

Guest Master_T

I made a flashable zip with the LN libaudio. As I said, it doesn't change anything for me, but it also doesn't seem to break anything, so give it a try:

http://mir.cr/0WZ380UV

Let me know if it works for you, if it does I'll integrate it in the rom