[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest philippe75017

thanks master_t and noizyotr,

noizyotr if i understand well, you simply copied & pasted the files in some directory, correct ? (what directory by the way !)

and then you reboot ?

Guest Master_T

thanks master_t and noizyotr,

noizyotr if i understand well, you simply copied & pasted the files in some directory, correct ? (what directory by the way !)

and then you reboot ?

Just flash the packet I posted two posts up in recovery, it does the same thing. Let me know if it works.

Guest cvsbook

DSPManager does not work. Can we make it work on that ROM? I tried to replace /soundfx/* and libaudio*.so libs from CM ROM, but i doesn't change anything. DSPManager crashes when executing.

Guest sinan33

You can try to just flash it, but I can't guarantee anything. As always, I suggest wiping before flashing.

Another thing: ha anyone else noticed annoying lag on V3c? My device lagged a lot after installing it, but it went smooth again after I deleted the last 3 files in /system/etc/init.d (the ones with filename beginning with 8/9). Report back if you have lag as well or if it was only me, if you have it as well I will release a fixpack and a fixed rom (those files should be optimizations from the QGuest themepack, but they seem to do more harm than good on my phone)

Yes v3c has an annoying lag,and it freezes continuosly.I followed your way to solve the problem but nothing has changed.

Guest Master_T

Yes v3c has an annoying lag,and it freezes continuosly.I followed your way to solve the problem but nothing has changed.

After you delete the 3 files you must reboot the phone.

I will upload a fixed version of the rom later today. Anyway, did anyone test the packet I posted above? Did it solve the low volume recording for you? Please let me know.

Edited by Master_T

I don't seem to have any lag in v3c that was not present in previous versions already.

DSPManager works. Just copy the attached apk into /system/app using root explorer and set the permissions as follows:

XXO

XOO

XOO

DSPManager.rar

Edited by usju

Guest Master_T

I don't seem to have any lag in v3c that was not present in previous versions already.

DSPManager works. Just copy the attached apk into /system/app using root explorer and set the permissions as follows:

XXO

XOO

XOO

Seems to work well, thanks, will integrate it in next release.

Guest scotth324

I am coming back to this phone after a while away from it. Mainly because I am selling my S3 and want to get the Nexus 4 instead but need a backup phone. I have tried to install this rom numerous times and everytime when I install it using the TWRP that is linked in the OP it looks exactly like a regular GB rom. No theme changes at all and starts out in French. I don't know what is going wrong. Did this on vb and vd. If you have an idea I would greatly appreciate a bit of help. I've flashed many roms on both the liquid E and MT and never had problems like this.

Guest Diljeet

I am coming back to this phone after a while away from it. Mainly because I am selling my S3 and want to get the Nexus 4 instead but need a backup phone. I have tried to install this rom numerous times and everytime when I install it using the TWRP that is linked in the OP it looks exactly like a regular GB rom. No theme changes at all and starts out in French. I don't know what is going wrong. Did this on vb and vd. If you have an idea I would greatly appreciate a bit of help. I've flashed many roms on both the liquid E and MT and never had problems like this.

Did you apply the ics(ice10) theme from theme manager?

Guest Master_T

Hi,

We can't set more than 50 in the swap menu of LiquidParts. Can you please fix it ? :)

Can set it just fine here, it's set at 60 now... do you have the latest version of the rom? Maybe your swap partition is too small?

Guest Daimao94

Can set it just fine here, it's set at 60 now... do you have the latest version of the rom? Maybe your swap partition is too small?

I flashed the V3c and now I can't do it.

I have flashed an other version in the past but I can't set 100 at swapiness anymore.

(check out my signature to know my swap partition's size :))

Edited by Daimao94

Guest Master_T

Try a clean flash of the V3d and let me know, as I said it is working for me.

At any rate I wouldn't recommend setting it too high, 20~40 is good imho.

Guest Diljeet

sometimes when the phone boot the status bar does show the icons

do you mean status bar icons do not appear?

I also had same thing, the status bar icons appeared a long time after boot, the reason is the theme ice10.

I mean its not the rom issue, the ics theme pre-installed in the rom is the reason.

Guest noizyotr

do you mean status bar icons do not appear?

I also had same thing, the status bar icons appeared a long time after boot, the reason is the theme ice10.

I mean its not the rom issue, the ics theme pre-installed in the rom is the reason.

I know that but can this fixed

Guest Diljeet

sometimes when the phone boot the status bar does show the icons

I know that but can this fixed

Hello noizyotr can you try to flash the attached zip(themechooser) and then reapply the theme Ice10 after changing to default theme?

And see if the problem of status bar is gone or not after rebooting the device?

Please check, and reply is it working or not.

ThemeChooserErrorFree.zip

Guest Master_T

V3e is up! Changelog is as follows:

Includes DSP Manager - DSP effects should now work well

Includes LN libaudio libraries, *may* fix low microphone recording volume (not confirmed)

Included updated ThemeChoser, doesn't report missing resources anymore