CUSTOM ROM *(LGstyle)*BASEBAND 2030

Guest Nickyteen

Guest wouterbeer

Interesting, could you post some more information on it and maybe some screenshots? Cheers

Edit: for example ICS or GB? Based on what stock rom? What about the speed and sensitivities, are there any Chinese characters left in the rom?

Edited by wouterbeer

Guest TangerineTractor

Tried this last night. it's ICS, all seemed OK, nice and smooth, nothing fancy. The file manager was Chinese, but the rest fine. No keyboard. However, once I booted and installed a keyboard and enabled wifi, it then wouldn't get a reliable data connection, so wouldn't connect to Play to install apps. I also tried with Ouch kernel on it. Still no connections, so it really stopped me properly trying this ROM out. Shame, because it seemed quite nice - although I suppose having lots of brightly coloured icons instead of the default ics blue ones in settings is hardly an earthshattering advance.

Guest Nickyteen

Yes ICS based on B926

Its multilanguage,but you can get from Playstore MoreLocale2 for you're language like i did for italian.

Has 4 themes.

I use 3g but for me works even wifi. You have to do all full wipes like i did i think.

Its a bit LG and a bit SGH Galaxy 3 style.

For screenshots go to the above link.

For me its smooth and fast. ;)