- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

tuananh1589

tuananh1589

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

My problem si difrent. my metal always vibrate thre time. 1 time you can still go on recovery or fastboot.(I think...) :)

Luckily, I found that when I turned on the phone, it is stucked at AMSS Download Mode, so I use Acer Download Tool to flash it again, and now it's working fine :D

acer-

acer-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

If only I read this thread earlier, just updated an Acer Liquid Metal via SD card download method but it failed. Maybe it's soft-bricked now, because when I press key combination to get into SD card download mode again, it only vibrate once :(

STOP UPDATING PHONE VIA SD DOWNLOAD MODE USE THE USB DOWNLOAD MODE ITS BEST FOR MT

Spare time = Zero

Ideas =

Thebushido

Thebushido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Its working!!! :').
A guy from my city fixed the metal. He said he just needed to read 50 foruns in difrent languages, and he found that what was needed was an especial bin.
Now i have a zombie Liquid Metal for 15€ :D
Ty for all the suport acer-

acer-

acer-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Its working!!! :').
A guy from my city fixed the metal. He said he just needed to read 50 foruns in difrent languages, and he found that what was needed was an especial bin.
Now i have a zombie Liquid Metal for 15€ :D
Ty for all the suport acer-

Awesome!!!!
Remember if u flash next time try it using download tool and not SD download mode .......

Bty can u tell me what he did????

Spare time = Zero

Ideas =

Thebushido

Thebushido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Awesome!!!!
Remember if u flash next time try it using download tool and not SD download mode .......

Bty can u tell me what he did????

He said he tried several .bins but no one worked, but in 1 forum, a guy tolde him to take the batery off for 1 day. And then use an especific .bin. Then, he would have 1 shot to do the recovery, because (for what i understud xD) the metal would release an especific part of ram that would be needed for the recovery. And he did it good. Now, lets the rom fight begin! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users