B&N Nook Free Fridays (now with apps) - get Jellyflop free

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Did you know that B&N are now doing a free app every Friday as well as their free book? Well they are, and today's is 'Jellyflop'.

I can’t be the only person who’s envious of jellyfish. Their leisurely life of floating through the ocean without a care in the world seems pretty great to me.

So I’m extra excited about today’s Free Fridays App selection: Jellyflop! In this physics-based adventure game, you get to help little Jelly achieve his dream of taking to the sky. This jellyfish wants to fly, and you can help him collect the feathers and gadgets he needs to help him take flight. The whole family will fall in love with the irresistible Jelly and his quixotic quest.

Download Jellyflop! for free now to start your amazing invertebrate adventures.

And the free book...

Today’s Free Fridays book, Everybody’s Daughter by Michael John Sullivan, is a unique and captivating time travel adventure.

When Michael Stewart embarks on a journey back to ancient Rome, he never expects that he’ll be putting his daughter Elizabeth in danger. Elizabeth soon follows Michael through the church tunnel portal, but when she arrives her father has already returned home to the present day.

Now Elizabeth is alone in a dangerous and unfamiliar time and place, and Michael is a suspect in her disappearance. They’re separated by millennia, but united in the goal of bringing their family back together at any cost.

Head on over to the Nook Blog for download links!

Click here to view the item

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.