2 Questions

Guest george109

Guest george109

Hi, I have CM 10 on my G300, and I was wondering if there were any good FM radio apps around, as I can't flash the Huawei radio as it is incompatible, and I cannot stand Spirit FM as it keeps nagging me to buy it, and lots of features are disabled as you need the paid version, also it looks really ugly and it does not have the same features (that I used a lot) like the signal bar, as then I know where I can put the phone to get a better signal.

Are there and other free, good FM Radio apps that anyone knows about?

(even ones not designed / built for CM10, as I am willing to experiment! :) )

Another thing, is there a way that I can add a USB port to the phone (just interested as i have seen some USB adaptors that plug in to the micro USB and are a USB Port., Like this one

Thanks

George

P.S Please do not tell me to use an internet radio, as when I am out or camping in the summer, (mainly when I use the radio app), I can't use the internet as I usually have a (very poor) 2G signal, as Giffgaff only have 2G where I live.

Guest fr0do

Go put a request in with the developer. There's a thread for the app over on xda.

He wrote in support especially for the g300 at someone's request here.

Guest george109

Ok, Does anyone know about the answer to my other question -

Is there a way that I can add a USB port to the phone (just interested as i have seen some USB adaptors that plug in to the micro USB and are a USB Port., Like this one

Thanks George

Guest kyan31

Ok, Does anyone know about the answer to my other question -

Thanks George

Our G300 doesn't support it, and no one has made a kernel that will allow it.

Guest irishpancake

That would be a commodore VIC-20 (coincidently my first computer ;) )

Your mixing it up with the equally great Sinclair spectrum. But hey, its a Friday night, beer hazed memories are expected. :D

ahhh yes...the pioneering days!!!

I tell yiz, the 6128 was the dogs bollox

http://www.secretgeek.net/amstradBook.asp

CP/M.....wha???

3" "disc"...good for nuttin!!!

LOGO...

Guest TangerineTractor

ahhh yes...the pioneering days!!!

I tell yiz, the 6128 was the dogs bollox

http://www.secretgeek.net/amstradBook.asp

CP/M.....wha???

3" "disc"...good for nuttin!!!

LOGO...

Dragon 32 for me! Load from cassette tapes. And then an Acorn Electron. And a little plotter from Tandy that used tiny ball point pens.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest george109

I have found a website called how to geek, but don't let the name put you off, they have a lot of useful Linux guides in simple English, like how to get started with the Linux terminal, and other useful things, their website is here, http://www.howtogeek.com

Edited by george109