What's the best room?

Guest nunogodinho

Guest nunogodinho

What is the best ROM?

MeijaROM

Infusion B06

StockPlus-B960-R6

I want a rom with high battery life, fluid and without any bugs.

Thanks!

Edited by nunogodinho

Guest Rattonboy

Always liked the bed room myself ^_^

bathroom for me, I just love the tiles! serious now, umm I just flashed the lightening ROM and is very smooth.

Guest omegavesko

There is no single best ROM. That's why there are so many different ones.

You might want to take care of the typo in your title. :P

Guest dalyer

We seem to get a new thread on this topic (which has no simple answer) every week... Do the people who post them not bother trying to read a bit of the forum first? :wacko:

There is no objective way of meisuring. Even benchmarks can not convey how the room will "feel" under every day usage.

Personally I switched very early from stock Vodofone GB to official ICS, then CM, then GB and now Slim room.

CM is fluid but slows down sometimes. Additional functionality is nice but I personally experienced slow wakeups and responsiveness.

ICS custom rooms are a bit laggy - some small hickups but imo faster than CM.

GB - most will agree that GB performs the best. There was a guy reporting that he couldn't play Temple Run on his CM10 but his buddy with stock Vodafone GB could play it fluidly. However you will have older desgin and apps (GMail, Maps, etc.).

It certainly is a bit of a pain in the ass to backup and reinstall and test and wipe cache etc. But that's the only thing you can do. For me slim room is good enough right now. I'm tempted to try chinese GB though but will probably wait for another CM build by Daz.

Lastly, I can't help but +1 on bathrooms. They give a special kind of privacy and yet are often used by others as well. Although I strongly suggest to install windows into the room. Fans are not enough.

Guest smweb

In case you are done away with all the "rooms", stick to the ROM that suits you, or try a different flavor every week.

My vote goes to Baidu v23, v22, v19, Slim ROM, Stock+

Guest y4ss1n

Which ROM has better ram manageament?

any GB rom, on atomicmod i always have 200-250MB free. on ics i had only 100-150

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest y4ss1n

Really? o.O Sooo is very good for games?

yes, i can play games on GB that didnt even work at all on ICS

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest dalyer

We seem to get a new thread on this topic (which has no simple answer) every week... Do the people who post them not bother trying to read a bit of the forum first? :wacko:

Jeez! :wacko: