[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest maharzzz

afternoon matey.

settings /apps clear the data cache for playstore, then re try playstore again. :)

I've cleared the cache but it happens again

Guest metal.mickey

Hi all how do i make slimbean even slimmer?

I want to use atom launcher instead of holo launcher, can i just delete the unwanted apks from the zip and add my own.

Also what can i delete that wont effect the rom (effem, email dashclock etc)

Thanks

Mm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bAzYx

I'm experiencing issues in this ROM. Sometimes, the touch screen becomes very lagy/jerky in its responses. Even if I do not move my finger across the screen, it reacts as if I was swiping al over it. This is specially problematic when typing. Any hints on possible causes or solutions

Edited by bAzYx

Guest bAzYx

I'm experiencing issues in this ROM. Sometimes, the touch screen becomes very lagy/jerky in its responses. Even if I do not move my finger across the screen, it reacts as if I was swiping al over it. This is specially problematic when typing. Any hints on possible causes or solutions

No sound yet from the forum on this. I guess I'm the only one then. I'll go for fresh install and see what gives.

Guest Schwedenbitter

@C3C0

Are you still developing an CM 10.1 based Android 4.2.2 ROM for ZTE SKATE?

I'm just asking because the release dates of the ROMs are getting some kind of outdated. The one with less not working stuff seems to me like this SlimBean 3.1. But the last release is from 05/04/2013, which is almost 2 months since.

I planed to flash my old paranoid jelly 2.80 to get rid of that update flash for 2.81. So I think of keeping CM 10.0 and it's mature Android 4.1.2 or to test 4.2.2 or just wait for a better 4.2.2...

By the way: thanks again for your always good work!

Guest SPARL_

Does this happen to occur when you have your device plugged into a charger?

Guest Schwedenbitter

Unfortunately, no. I'm currently busy with other projects for my current device.

That's a pitty.

What's your new device? So I could decide to follow you :D

However: thank you again.

Guest omegavesko

That's a pitty.

What's your new device? So I could decide to follow you :D

However: thank you again.

He got a THL W8 a while ago.

Guest bAzYx

Does this happen to occur when you have your device plugged into a charger?

It happens whether it is plugged in or not. It comes and goes without logical explanation.

Guest SPARL_

It happens whether it is plugged in or not. It comes and goes without logical explanation.

Strange, this is usually an issue if it is plugged into the charger but the fact it's happening when it's not as well.

Guest Brian Liu

It happened to my Skate, too. So I tried to flash another ROM.

But after that, I found this SleamBeam is better.

Then I followed the instruction to flash back to this SleamBeam:

- Wipe Data / factory reset

- Wipe cache

- Advanced / Wipe dalvik cache

- Mounts & Storage / format system (just to be sure)

But I did Mounts & Storage / format sd-ext before installing INT2EXT+ script.

My Skate works smooth now and no lag for these two weeks.

Guest golfcart

My skate install CM 4.22, it usually run smooth because i use light(just run news or google reader app),and when run some app background at a time, it will be lag,i likely to try silmbean.

Guest AnSnarkista

Hi! Is there any default menu for setting the CPU and the governor or do I have to install an app? Thanks!! (Or is it overlocked yet?)

Thanks a lot!