Photo

[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
Installed it . Tested it . Going back to H3 Mach Speed v4 ROM .

Sorry but my phone is stupidly laggy and it feels like the Stock Gingerbread not Jelly Bean. Altought nice try C3C0 ;)

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Added Bulgarian and Dutch LatinIME

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo (ZTE Skate)

Added Bulgarian and Dutch LatinIME

Thanks, did you read my post in the Rootbox thread?

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4
Thank You C3CO, lovely rom, feature rich, but in away of, if, Austin Martin were to make roms, very classy. a little bit laggy in comparison to the GTiR that is PA:D. no issues. thanks mate :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Thank You C3CO, lovely rom, feature rich, but in away of, if, Austin Martin were to make roms, very classy. a little bit laggy in comparison to the GTiR that is PA:D. no issues. thanks mate :)

Same impression here. Looks nice, but a bit too laggy for me.

I'm actually going back to PA 1.6 for a while, mainly because 4.1+ ROMs are getting a bit much for me. I always forget how incredibly stable and smooth ICS is. :lol:

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Twitter:@@Rattlecan101
Top ROM C3CO really nice, and speedy to boot :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Yes. Hololauncher seems to be more laggy than Nova. I also experienced lag in notification drawer. But it turned out it's because it has set 10% transparency by default even if no background is set. After setting it to 0% it's smooth again.
On the other side I find keyboard more responsive than on any other 4.2 ROM. Might be because it's stripped of languages although it doesn't sound logical to me much.

I'm setting up all my apps right now and must say I am quite satisfied with overall system speed. Running at 902mhz as usually.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Twitter:@@Rattlecan101
Can't say I've noticed any lag, I'm using the Xperia Z launcher and it's running as smooth as silk. Even the browser is reminiscent of gingerbread loading speed. Great job again.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

This is Cyanogenmod based rom?

I think it's safe to say that this one is maybe closest to cm10.1 from all my 4.2 ROMs.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
And I forgot to mention. I don't know how it is possible but this ROM has no broken unlock circle even with hw accelerated lockscreen :)

GOliath00

GOliath00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:ZTE staraddict / skate
Very nice work C3CO ! Btw you say it feets in a 150mb partition, but with how many cache and data ? (Yeah it's a bit a dumb question...)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Cache size doesn't matter - 2mb is OK.
The rest goes for data - that's around 280mb when system is 150 and cache is 2

silverchair

silverchair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:zte san francisco
Thank u, incredible that I can flash this to my cousins rom who has been envying me for SlimBean on Galaxy S for quite some time now!!!

shanga44

shanga44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

OMG ... 150MB <<< That's a record . So light .

Also , does nitroglass works on here ?

My record is 141Mb with the PA 2.70 :P

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo (ZTE Skate)
Having problems with mounting C3C0's int2ext+ script. Flashed Slimbean Rom first, GApps second followed by Dutch, French and German LatinIME and at last the Int2ext+ script. Already tried Mounts and storages -> mount sdext. Using 1GB ext3 partition created by recovery. Secondly, I don't know what people are talking about a slow appdrawer, first overclock your CPU (I used no-frills CPU control app because I couldn't find the performance tab in this ROM) just turn the effects off and set scroll speed at 100% and your appdrawer is flying :P. Do the same for the home screen and this is one of the fastest ROMS for the ZTE Skate atm.

Edited by thomcd, 17 March 2013 - 06:47 PM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

And I forgot to mention. I don't know how it is possible but this ROM has no broken unlock circle even with hw accelerated lockscreen :)

iam not getting broken lock circle with pj2, Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1363545961137.jpg   32.55KB   54 downloads

should it not work ok? :unsure:

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1363546088835.jpg   32.2KB   43 downloads

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Try turning on hw accel for lockscreen in settings. It's turned off by default. Or maybe turn off navbar, too. :)

Edited by C3C0, 17 March 2013 - 07:00 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

...second followed by Dutch, French and German LatinIME...

It is not possible to combine languages :) What you did was that you basically replaced the previously flashed LatinIME by flashing additional one. You basically ended up with the German one (plus English since it is contained in each of them) :)

I could make combinations of languages if necessary but that wouldn't fit 150MB anymore.

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Having problems with mounting C3C0's int2ext+ script. Flashed Slimbean Rom first, GApps second followed by Dutch, French and German LatinIME and at last the Int2ext+ script. Already tried Mounts and storages -> mount sdext. Using 1GB ext3 partition created by recovery. Secondly, I don't know what people are talking about a slow appdrawer, first overclock your CPU (I used no-frills CPU control app because I couldn't find the performance tab in this ROM) just turn the effects off and set scroll speed at 100% and your appdrawer is flying :P. Do the same for the home screen and this is one of the fastest ROMS for the ZTE Skate atm.

Hi im on the latest RootBox, and i was looking that int2ext+ finally working on the latest RootBox. And this one which i need :D, I think it was much better than S2E or link2Sd and simple but this just my option

I dont flashed this rom at the moment so i dont know how it working, but if on rootbox working then i think on this working too.

So maybe you give it for try. Im flashed without any modification and working nice. ( 1. flashed rom , 2 boot to rom , 3 flash int2ext+ , 4 boot to rom , 5 flash gapps reboot )

You can found it here from the original dev on xda :

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

Google Nexus 5 - Lollipop - 5.0

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4    ( My first phone which is dead, water leaked my display and does not turn on anyomre :/ )

HTC Touch HD aka Blackstone - CyanMobile eXperience 

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users