Photo

[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

Wacky.ddw

Wacky.ddw

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  • Devices:None :(

Added Bulgarian and Dutch LatinIME

Thanks where do you put the transparency of to make it less laggy? Also will the trackball blink green when you receive a message? changing the collor doesnt work :) i think this rom has the potential to become one of the most stable roms when you get everything working it is verry nice :D

>>>> [FAQ] Rooting for beginners <<<<

Tutorial on installing installing Superboot and Clockworkmod.

Changing bootscreen, how to unbrick and more.

[UPDATED 26-02-2012]

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4

Try turning on hw accel for lockscreen in settings. It's turned off by default. Or maybe turn off navbar, too. :)

:lol: that's why I didn't notice it :D

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo (ZTE Skate)

Hi im on the latest RootBox, and i was looking that int2ext+ finally working on the latest RootBox. And this one which i need :D, I think it was much better than S2E or link2Sd and simple but this just my option

I dont flashed this rom at the moment so i dont know how it working, but if on rootbox working then i think on this working too.

So maybe you give it for try. Im flashed without any modification and working nice. ( 1. flashed rom , 2 boot to rom , 3 flash int2ext+ , 4 boot to rom , 5 flash gapps reboot )

You can found it here from the original dev on xda :

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

Thanks, will try it out. Edit : it didn't work, I've checked and the 40int2ext script is located at /etc/int.d, where it belongs, but the ROM only recognizes the internal memory (200 MB).

Edited by thomcd, 17 March 2013 - 08:13 PM.

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Thanks where do you put the transparency of to make it less laggy? Also will the trackball blink green when you receive a message? changing the collor doesnt work :) i think this rom has the potential to become one of the most stable roms when you get everything working it is verry nice :D

The trackball will flash when you receive a message but the color will be different if you phone is being charged (green) or if the battery is in use (red). Edit : Sorry, I thought you meant the app drawer, but it's the notification drawer transparency value you need to modify, go to settings -> Interface under advanced slim settings -> Notification drawer -> Notification drawer style under Style -> Notification background transparency

Edited by thomcd, 17 March 2013 - 08:24 PM.

AdamisHun

AdamisHun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Novo7 Tornados
Ohhhoho... C'mon boy... I just installed the ParanoidJelly after RootBox! But now: download in progress again! :D :ph34r:

ZTE Skate and Ainol Novo7 Tornados user

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4
turning Google sync off seems to help with the lagginess . iam gonna give it a good soak overnight and see how the battery fairs on Monday.

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

silverchair

silverchair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:zte san francisco
Play Store seems to be missing some of my apps like Adfree, I guess the fingerprint of the device is problematic .. would hate to have to change it upon each update of this ROM you post, so I hope you decide to change it to one that works flawlessly with the store.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
I've heard a rumours that Google blocked all the ad killing apps on play store.
The fingerprint is the same as on rb and pj2. Never had a problem. In case you use different dpi than stock I recommend multi-dpi gapps.

Edited by C3C0, 17 March 2013 - 08:49 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Is the CronMod-INT2EXTV2+ script better? Is it safe to use with the Skate, or in another words, did you get your int2ext+ script on the same page as this page, C3C0?

Edited by thomcd, 17 March 2013 - 09:13 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I don't use such methods at all. Providing a modified int2ext for pj2 previously was just my good will. So... I have no answer for you, sorry.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Sorry, I didn't mean to state you having provided the same script as the one on XDA, I didn't knew you created the script yourself. I needed to know if the scripts on XDA could be installed on the Skate, but since you stated that you did had to make a script yourself, I know the answer now. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Edited by thomcd, 17 March 2013 - 09:21 PM.

edyy_97

edyy_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE
No works in2ext in this rom.. unrecognized EXT partition.. searching for the files explorer appear in init.d the script of int2ext so its posible flash it but does nothing

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
@thomcd
It's fine. I was not complaining although it might sound like that. Sorry, but I don't feel like providing support for different types of internal memory extending methods. I have already too much on my plate So this is something users should elaborate on themselves. I use link2sd, BTW.

Wacky.ddw

Wacky.ddw

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
If the transparency is set to 0% the transition effects off and scrolling speed to 75% this rom is really fast and stable. I never used any of your other 4.x.x roms but this one is amazing! Great work!

just out of curiosity how comes flash is working on cm10 but not on PA and this. And they cant get fm radio working on cm10. cant you take the working camera code from cm10? And cm10 take fm from this rom?

[UPDATED 26-02-2012]

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Well, flash (you mean adobe flash I suppose). Another one I don't care about. That's 3rd party app, not even officially compatible with armv6. I know that hacked versions work on GB roms but I am not going to put any effort to make them work on 4.x roms. Waste of time for me.

If you mean camera flash. I don't knoe of any 4.x ROM that has led flash working.

Regarding FM on cm10.1. Strange they can't get it to work since I ported it from CM10.1 sources to all of my non-CM 4.2 roms :)
They simply must be missing some essential parts of it, I suppose.
Not too hard to look into my ParanoidZTE git - pa-cm-10.1 branch. All of my commits regarding FM are there.

My Slim related source branch is not there yet. It will be published tomorrow after I clean it a bit.

Edited by C3C0, 17 March 2013 - 10:21 PM.

Wacky.ddw

Wacky.ddw

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
Actually i ment camera flash, i just saw in the other topic that you are tired of people wining about it so my apologies.

[UPDATED 26-02-2012]

wizard.no.84

wizard.no.84

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (OMC)
so far so good..
even ine2ext+ is working..

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
How did you install int2ext+, I've tried anything flashing the zip in recovery, modifying the ROM by placing the 40int2ext in the etc/init.d folder. I'm using a 1GB ext3 partition created by recovery, I checked if the sdext is mounted in mounts and storages and it is but in apps the total space is only the internal memory.

iYowo

iYowo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NOTE II

How did you install int2ext+, I've tried anything flashing the zip in recovery, modifying the ROM by placing the 40int2ext in the etc/init.d folder. I'm using a 1GB ext3 partition created by recovery, I checked if the sdext is mounted in mounts and storages and it is but in apps the total space is only the internal memory.

1 flashed rom
2 boot to rom
3 flash int2ext+
4 boot to rom
5 flash gapps ... reboot
:)

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts