Photo

[ROM] [androidarmv6] [CM10.1] [JB 4.2.2] ZTE SKATE (23/05/2013)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Matt Pegler

Matt Pegler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have everything installed, over clocked to 998MHz (1GHz) and mega quick! Great rom. The only issue isn't really the ROM's fault, I hate the lockscreen. I much preferred the 4.1.2 lockscreen that I had previously on Paranoid Android.

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Camera flash, trackball... Are you sure you are in the forum for the correct device? :D

hehehehehhehehehe :D

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Haha LOL didnt even notice that if you put your system language to dutch and go to "settings>systeem" it says knipperende trackball "blinking trackball" if you put it to english it says "puls notification light" So i actually ment the back button in the previous release (quoted above) you could make it blink green when you receive a message. And this time i am a 100% sure :D

Yea i was pretty sure that camera flash was working but it after i reflashed a nandroid i noticed it isnt :P But it doesnt matter great ROM. camera flash is most likely never gone be fixed right?

I asume the dutch latinIME from ceco's rom wil work? :)

For the notification light you can make it green for sms Settings > System > Notification light > and click on Default then move color picker to top right of the screen and choose the cyan color then click on test you will find it green

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

A this moment, 0 roms 4+ have CAMERA FLASH WORKING!!!!

Mohammed, u upload ur minor changes in github?

Eloimuns check updated at: https://github.com/M...oid_system_core

Wacky.ddw

Wacky.ddw

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Devices:None :(

For the notification light you can make it green for sms Settings > System > Notification light > and click on Default then move color picker to top right of the screen and choose the cyan color then click on test you will find it green

Thank you that was what i meant :D i was trying to set it to green by selecting green when i select cyan it works perfectly thanks! This is going to be my everyday use ROM :)

>>>> [FAQ] Rooting for beginners <<<<

Tutorial on installing installing Superboot and Clockworkmod.

Changing bootscreen, how to unbrick and more.

[UPDATED 26-02-2012]

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Someone was using NDrive? For me not working I was surprised yesterday in Budapest :D
The solution was quite complicated :D

GPS get signal, just an app freeze before loaded and i dont have igo on my sd at the moment,

Edited by fagyi, 21 March 2013 - 08:55 AM.

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4    ( My first phone which is dead, water leaked my display and does not turn on anyomre :/ )

HTC Touch HD aka Blackstone - CyanMobile eXperience 

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Thank you that was what i meant :D i was trying to set it to green by selecting green when i select cyan it works perfectly thanks! This is going to be my everyday use ROM :)

Now trackball issue has been fixed :D

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@@Rattlecan101
Tried to flash this for about an hour to no avail, symlinks failed (status 7) couldn't figure how to get it installed :/

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Tried to flash this for about an hour to no avail, symlinks failed (status 7) couldn't figure how to get it installed :/

Try to make a clean install, wipe everything

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Or download again, and see your system partition that passing with it then flash.

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4    ( My first phone which is dead, water leaked my display and does not turn on anyomre :/ )

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
I did, hence the trying to flash for an hour part. Full wipes, downloaded it 4 times on both my phone and PC. No biggie i'll stick with Slimbean for now :)

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4

I did, hence the trying to flash for an hour part. Full wipes, downloaded it 4 times on both my phone and PC. No biggie i'll stick with Slimbean for now :)

afternoon maty, when you put slimbean on did you tpt to a smaller system partition? :) basically is your current system partition big enough to fit the new rom onto :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
I noticed one small bugs: Settings/Superuser

When you setup your own settings in settings/superuser than its not use them just if you will setup in menu/Superuser. After it will fixes than Superuser icon not needed anymore in menu i think.

Edited by fagyi, 21 March 2013 - 02:06 PM.

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

afternoon maty, when you put slimbean on did you tpt to a smaller system partition? :) basically is your current system partition big enough to fit the new rom onto :)

Afternoon Pleg, I've not changed from 200mb I'm running the Z launcher and Sony media apps and they take quite a bit of space so i stuck with 200 when i flashed Slimbean. 'Tis a mystery as to why this won't flash.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Afternoon Pleg, I've not changed from 200mb I'm running the Z launcher and Sony media apps and they take quite a bit of space so i stuck with 200 when i flashed Slimbean. 'Tis a mystery as to why this won't flash.

hiya,I've not noticed anyone mention the required system size, status 7 is usually size related. I'll check on the cfx3 thread to see if its mentioned. :)

i. cant find any mention from Mohamed to what size to use :)

Edited by plegdroid, 21 March 2013 - 02:46 PM.

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

SPARL_

SPARL_

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Don't put yourself out Pleg, i'm quite happy on Slimbean for now. Just wanted to see the speed of it.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Don't put yourself out Pleg, i'm quite happy on Slimbean for now. Just wanted to see the speed of it.

was not a burden to do so. but thanks :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

ConanHUN

ConanHUN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
What about the battery drain problem?
I tried this ROM but my device can run only 2 hours. With stock ROM can run over 16 hours.

How can I fix this drain problem? Google sync turned off but not helped.

Edited by ConanHUN, 22 March 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Wacky.ddw

Wacky.ddw

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Devices:None :(
Is gps 3g wifi etc toggled?

When i make a message and add multiple contacts it keeps saying sending. Anyone else has this problem?

>>>> [FAQ] Rooting for beginners <<<<

Tutorial on installing installing Superboot and Clockworkmod.

Changing bootscreen, how to unbrick and more.

[UPDATED 26-02-2012]

ian_c_here

ian_c_here

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Monte Carlo
I have had to revert to 06/01 version as I can't get 3G. I don't have it toggled to 2g only. Everything else works just fine. Any help please ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users