• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

nobody008

nobody008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 Aus Version
Once again I have stuffed up my 3g networking after installing this does anyone have any ideas on reverting back to hspa 7.2

Rom Currently using
Posted Image

between3and26characters

between3and26characters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Technology, PC gaming,
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Nice.
After the update I get 1-3 mbps down and 1-2 mbps up and ping dropped from like a billion to 90-78ms which is quite nice.

PC:  i5 3350p @ 3.1ghz | 8gb KHX 1600 RAM | Asus DirectCU HD 7770 | Asus P8B75-M LX plus | Windows 8 64bit | G400 500Hz | QCK - heavy | Samsung SyncMaster 957DF

Previous devices: Nokia 5530 Xpress music, ZTE blade w/ CM 10.2
Current ROM: Dazzozo's KitKat 

pds30

pds30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:U8815
Hello,
Thanks ! Works fine on Cyanogen 9-20130428.

Gabrielius

Gabrielius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I can confirm upload speed increase from ~300kbps to 1.5mbps

Paulzie

Paulzie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
WARNING: Australian Telstra 850/2100 3G (HSPA:9) reverts to 2G EDGE:2 after applying this mod

So is not recommended for Australia Telstra customers. To revert back I used 5irom's (IMEIBackup) restore function which had my previously saved modems as 5irom\IMEIBackup\10.img and 11.img. Now it works again at HSPA:9 speed.

Edited by Paulzie, 24 May 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Huawei G300 ICS MIUI V4 2.7.6: fast, smooth, plenty of RAM & themes | Prev: Baidu, Stock+, Tesla, misc JB | Aussie 3G modems

rusak2

rusak2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
Hi. I am on stock + and have HSDPA 9 with and without this mod. Whats wrong? I am from Germany, O2. Shouldnt I have HSPA 11 after flashing?

sedj

sedj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Hi. I am on stock + and have HSDPA 9 with and without this mod. Whats wrong? I am from Germany, O2. Shouldnt I have HSPA 11 after flashing?

It is strange, i was on HSDPA11 with this mod and chose to downgrade but it still shows HSDPA11?? This is running Baidu v27

jsevi83

jsevi83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

WARNING: Australian Telstra 850/2100 3G (HSPA:9) reverts to 2G EDGE:2 after applying this mod

So is not recommended for Australia Telstra customers. To revert back I used 5irom's (IMEIBackup) restore function which had my previously saved modems as 5irom\IMEIBackup\10.img and 11.img. Now it works again at HSPA:9 speed. These files were saved when I originally had GB 2.3.6 on the phone prior to any rom updates. They are available as G300_modems_Australia.zip if anybody else needs them. They work with the official ICS 4.0.3 too.

Just use 5irom's backup function to create a 5irom folder, then drop the 10.img and 11.img in there from this ZIP file and do a 5irom restore. This managed to get my IMEI back as well as my 3G link.

There are official GB and ICS update.app for Australia, so you can also extract the modem files from there.

Yes, you should have HSPA:11 after flashing, very strange if you don't.

It is strange, i was on HSDPA11 with this mod and chose to downgrade but it still shows HSDPA11?? This is running Baidu v27

What method did you use to downgrade? Maybe it didn't replace the modem files, that's why you still have HSPA:11.

Edited by jsevi83, 18 May 2013 - 10:16 PM.

cameron581

cameron581

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Xoom, Huawei u8665
hey i have a american phone that can run your baseband and when i flashed the baseband/modems and that stuff i lost 3g and i used the australian modems but now my 3g is patchy and the phone doesnt have any update.apps i use 850/1900/2100 hsdpa would this work?

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

hey i have a american phone that can run your baseband and when i flashed the baseband/modems and that stuff i lost 3g and i used the australian modems but now my 3g is patchy and the phone doesnt have any update.apps i use 850/1900/2100 hsdpa would this work?

Is this a G300?

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

cameron581

cameron581

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
U8665 same CPU same adereno 200 only difference is screen size I flashed the 2030 and lost 3g but still have edge

cameron581

cameron581

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
and same ram and rom and 2gb internal storage XD i can run like 99% of your roms

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

and same ram and rom and 2gb internal storage XD i can run like 99% of your roms

U8665 same CPU same adereno 200 only difference is screen size I flashed the 2030 and lost 3g but still have edge

Do you have an IMEI backup with 5irom? If you do, then just restore that, and I think it will delete the HSPA:11 Mod, and restore your 3G

Edited by george109, 06 June 2013 - 06:30 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

cameron581

cameron581

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
is there anyway to make that flashable and make it so that we dont just copy one guys imei?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users