I've got a problem...

Guest Asthota

Guest Asthota

My ZTE Skate is stuck in bootloader, everytime I start it up it boots in the green Android and it stays there.

The problems started when I wanted to replace the Superuser app with SuperSU and I deleted Superuser first.

From that moment I couldn't boot into recovery, so I thought I had lost root permissions.

So I tried to regain root by following this procedure and I think I got stuck there by messing around with my Terminal in Ubuntu.

I can't do anything with adb, because it says I don't have the permissions and when I type adb devices it says that my skate is offline.

I had Tilal's last updated Coldfusion X 3 installed and I have Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.10 installed.

Please help, I don't want to buy a new phone yet.

Edited by Asthota

Guest omegavesko

Well, first off, are you sure you can't boot into CWM? Turn on your phone by holding Power + Volume Up + Home. Does that do anything?

Guest omegavesko

how about tpt? if your CWM image is somehow F* up, i think that tpt could write new one..

A TPT would definitely fix this.

@OP, go to this thread and follow the instructions:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mitunia

help who can! I did a brick from the phone. wanted to come back to Stock, copied to the flash drive image of the firmware, not checked the file, then turned it off, hit menu+audio up+power on, went out the window with a setting of "0% error" and everything. so stood about a minute, then I took out the battery. the unit does not turn on, do not respond to charge, does not respond to the usb, does not respond to a combination of buttons! what to do? on the flash drive was not the folder image, and the file image.bin too.

Guest honigfisch
help who can! I did a brick from the phone. wanted to come back to Stock, copied to the flash drive image of the firmware, not checked the file, then turned it off, hit menu+audio up+power on, went out the window with a setting of "0% error" and everything. so stood about a minute, then I took out the battery. the unit does not turn on, do not respond to charge, does not respond to the usb, does not respond to a combination of buttons! what to do? on the flash drive was not the folder image, and the file image.bin too.

Just put your sd in another phone delete the image folder and copy it again but this time check the md5

Now hold volume up + menu button(middle). Then hold power button too and stop holding the buttons if the t-flash starts.

Guest mitunia

Just put your sd in another phone delete the image folder and copy it again but this time check the md5

Now hold volume up + menu button(middle). Then hold power button too and stop holding the buttons if the t-flash starts.

I already tried, it is not working!

Edited by mitunia