Getting music players to read from the Micro SD card

Guest precisionpete

Guest precisionpete

Hi everyone

I've manged to root my San Diego, install ZOLO ICS, enabled the external SD card and enabled mass storage so that can view it on my computer. The problem I'm having though is to get any music player to play the mp3 music files I put on the external SD card. Does anyone hve any advice or suggestions?

Cheers

Pete

Guest topcat07
Hi everyone

I've manged to root my San Diego, install ZOLO ICS, enabled the external SD card and enabled mass storage so that can view it on my computer. The problem I'm having though is to get any music player to play the mp3 music files I put on the external SD card. Does anyone hve any advice or suggestions?

Cheers

Pete

Hi try winamp app

Guest precisionpete

Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

I tried winamp and few other music players yesterday and none of them worked.

However I eventually found a solution, by rebooting the phone suddenly all of the mp3 files were playable to the music players.

Thanks again Topcat

Pete

Guest topcat07

No problem reboot solves all! Is it a 64GB card out of interest? I want to buy one but don't want to bite the bullet until I know it works haha

Guest precisionpete

Just a 8gb one fo me I'm afraid - though I just bought a 32gb one from amazon. I'm waiting to hear if the 64gb cards work aswell. Cheers Pete