2 replies to this topic

CurtisWhitby

CurtisWhitby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hi everyone,

This is probably in the wrong place as I couldn't find a forum for other android tablets so sorry about that.

I have just ordered a Safari youTab and am looking to root it and load a custom ROM when it arrives.
The only problem with this is that because Safri Computing isn't a very well known company, there are no specific ROMs for it.

My phone (ZTE Skate) is running C3C0's ParanoidJelly 2.80 which I really like. Is there any way to also put this on the tablet? Or will I have to take this up with the developer?
Also, it is not on the list of supported devices for Clockworkmod Recovery. I have heard that it requires a custom version, if so where can I get this?

I am quite techy but I am relatively new in this area.
Any help is greatly appreciated,
CurtisWhitby

oOBENJYOo

oOBENJYOo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:HTC Wildfire S-off rooted
just ordered a you tab myself mate did you have any root/rom joy with yours ?

If it aint broke dont fix it........

CurtisWhitby

CurtisWhitby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hi mate,

SERIOUSLY, cancel your asap!

Have had no end of problems. Bought off their eBay store and it wasn't as described, what turned up had a different processor, less ram, old operating system.
Sent back through ebay, continuous problems, had to get ebay admins involved, still havent had a full refund.

Please mate, spare your self the trouble and cancel.

Went to Argos and got a CNM Touchpad 10.1" and has been perfect! Would recomend it anytime.
Will look into rooting/romming when the warenty runs out. Might be a port my own job.

Curtis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users