no they didnt :( only for tablets

mdu1

mdu1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2063195

is it possible to activate the native widget via xposed? i know i can rotate lockscreen but a portrait one would be so much better

Edited by mdu1, 18 January 2014 - 09:25 AM.

mdu1

mdu1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
latest nightly fixes the button problem now every user is allowed to use cm settings that means power button user switch can be used from every user :) cm-11-20140118

flurry

flurry

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

the Tesco hudl button removal option works fine until you view an image fullscreen and the usual navigation buttons are replaced with the faded out dots. The dot for the Tesco 'T' is shown, but vanishes again when the other buttons change back to normal. Would it be possible to remove the dot too?

mdxdave

mdxdave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Found an issue on HTC one with Android 4.4 KitKat:
When MoDaCo is enabled, I can't use the recent apps function by double tab home button, also when i slide over the home button it's not working as it should be. Everytime I go back to blinkfeed

Any fix for that? :)

Weezle

Weezle

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, LG Optimus 4X HD
  • Twitter:@justaddidiot

Perhaps it is just me although I tried numerous browsers from my phone and also from my laptop, but I could not download the module?

I get to the ROMraid download screen, 1st server is selected, but when I click Download nothing happens.... also probably worth pointing out that although the web page asks me to complete the Captcha and select the download option, there is no Captcha displayed.  Perhaps this is why I can't get the module?

Many thanks and best regards

From chaos comes order, although I think I prefer chaos....

hoshi411

hoshi411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:nexus 7 2013
Installed this module thinking it would help me with my amazon mp3 problem but it only works for people in the US. My problem is the opposite. I need my nexus 7 to use a US local but I need to use the Japanese mp3 store. Would you kindly add the ability to choose which local you want instead of only having the option to use the US local. Thank you.

moexizer

moexizer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
When will it support custom carrier name on sense 5.5 above?

SifJar

SifJar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:HTC Explorer
I installed this on my Asus Memo Pad HD 7 in the hopes of bypassing the BBC iPlayer device checks to allow me to download videos, but after enabling the module and enabling the iPlayer option within the app, I still couldn't download videos. Is that tweak broken or did I do something wrong? Do I need to reboot it anything after enabling that tweak with the MoDaCo Toolkit? I did force close iPlayer and restart it.

On a side note, if a similar tweak could be made for flixster, I would appreciate it...

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,222 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Version 30 is now online!

New in version 30:
  • New module: LG G3: Fix Chromecast SystemUI crash when Chromecasting from YouTube
Enjoy! :)

As the Toolkit hasn't been updated in a while i'll be going through in the near future checking which mods still work and which need updating. Stay tuned.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

jobmarva

jobmarva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks for the post, but i need some help i am unable to root huawei mediapad 7 s701 please help me runs on Jellybean 4.1.2 help please

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users