7 replies to this topic

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Devices:Raised from the Dead G300 :P
Does any body have little of understanding of this program, I been reading up on it and I think you rewrite you mac address via it. But I been looking and playing with it and no such luck.

Any help would be grateful!

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Burning up my G300, (and my hands!) by overclocking it and leaving cookie clickers open for 12 hours while leaving it on charge!
    Technology in general, biking and canoeing.
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Edited by george109, 20 April 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Hello. I have some really important stuff to do. This means I will be away for the forum for at least a month (from 8.5.14). 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help.

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Burning up my G300, (and my hands!) by overclocking it and leaving cookie clickers open for 12 hours while leaving it on charge!
And its not even supported, according to their huawei page.

Hello. I have some really important stuff to do. This means I will be away for the forum for at least a month (from 8.5.14). 

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Well its got a lot of usages if you go digging in to repair side of mobiles etc ...

Plus you told me to follow the unlock guide and that guide uses it! :P

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
Sorry, I just tested the tool today, its fine. If you look at the top of the scorecard it says:

Previous blacklisting by a trusted source may still affect this site's reputation. Leave your rating to remedy this.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
So does anybody have any experience with using it?

I think it could solved a number of problem regarding mac address changing and s/n changing!

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
I would test it, but I don't have the time :(
Can you give some screenshots of the screens, and I will try to have a look to see what to do.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

I would test it, but I don't have the time :(
Can you give some screenshots of the screens, and I will try to have a look to see what to do.

Yeah Ill send some I have been looking at it for a while, seems complex enough! But if you want a screen shot with the phone attach, phone = dead atm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users