[ROM] DiXperia 7 'Avenger' | Back to form in time with better performance!
Thats a Port from Xperia X10
-Apps and looking from Xperia S (lockscreen, font, clocks, widgets, etc.).
-Fixed bugs from older DiXperias.
-Better performance, renew tweaks, tricks and scripts.
That's all - I don't like writing what's inside my ROM - you just should test it yourself .
-Android 2.3.3 Stock(-based) or Android 2.1 Stock (2 ways to install it, but I suggest you 2.3.3 - easier, and I think everyone using at least that ROM).
-Root, Busybox, xRecovery.
-*Optional* Unlocked Bootloader to flash better Custom Kernels like DooMKernel.
People with Rooted Android 2.3.3 Stock(-based):
1. Go to xRecovery and do some steps:
-Wipe Cache Partition
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Wipe Battery Stats
2. Choose Install Custom Zip and select my ROM.
3. After this Reboot Phone.
+ more instructions for people on 2.1
4. (instead of point 3) Take off battery from your phone (don't use Reboot Phone, DON'T TURN OFF YOUR PHONE NATURALLY).
5. Put .ftf file to firmwares folder inside FlashTool direct place on your PC.
6. Flash .ftf file.
7. Turn on your phone naturally.
sorry i dont can make some screenshots... i need Testers for screenshots :/
but... here is the original Rom from the Xperia x10:
Edited by Cybercom684, 30 March 2013 - 06:03 PM.