¿Who can recomended me the best ROM for everyday use?

Guest naghtan

Guest naghtan

Now, these cellphone arrive to the hand of my mother... Right now it have Infusion B6... but it is having problems with the WIFI and restarting the phone... ¿Which ROM it is recommended for normal and everyday use? Thanks in advance!

Guest antitauon

CM9 is the most stable and performant & smooth ROM, very good for everyday use.

No. Sorry, but absolutely not. My vote goes to Stock+ as well.

Guest y4ss1n

eh? right after i installed cm9 for the first time, i already had graphical glitches which made it impossible to read any text on my screen (it made all the letters dissapear, after a while they came back), while i hadnt installed anything yet. Doesnt seem stable to me

Guest kyan31

eh? right after i installed cm9 for the first time, i already had graphical glitches which made it impossible to read any text on my screen (it made all the letters dissapear, after a while they came back), while i hadnt installed anything yet. Doesnt seem stable to me

It's a normal issue with CM9 which cant be fixed, but it's only temporary and everything else is stable. CM9 used to be my daily driver and it was great, i'm now only off it as there are newer android versions available.

Guest Gabriel94

I never had that.

Guest hugocard

fails to receive some messages from time to time :s

For me atomic mod is rocking. it is pretty awesome for me. nothing fails

Edited by hugocard

Guest lewispaul9

Agreed! Never had any problems with CM9, even CM10 is good; except the AOSP Keyboard force closes so have to install your own keyboard... other than that CyanogenMod is the best.

Guest lewispaul9

I find if you install CM9, then set the phone up, i.e all the settings you want. Then flash the Gapps, the phone works pretty well. And also I used Pimp My Rom to use the RAM compression option, let me save things like Facebook, and games, in RAM without slowing the phone down!