DjangoManoucheX (Q & A)

Guest sgspluss

Guest sgspluss

Hello,

This is a thread for you, here you can ask your question and discuse about the DMX Rom and KoB Kernel!

Please use this an let the other thread be an dev. thread (for suggestions and reporting bugs)

Thank you for understanding and beware the peace of this forum...

Regards

Edited by sgspluss

Guest strugalovic88

So, i guess that i can ask here... Would upload be ready soon?? I am really interested in carburano's DM, because i tried many roms for p990 and any of them can't compare to DM! My phone is so laggy with all this roms from xda, battery life bad... need my phone for daily usage... P.S. This is not demand, just i am curious because i can't wait to install DM again! Thanks carburano!

Guest Andre7610

Hi Carburano,

first, thanks for your work and time.

Remember, if you have upload probs, then please split the archiv in smaller sized files.

Example, with zip you can create from a 500 MB file, 3 Files (2x200MB,1x100MB), or 10x50MB

If you need help to split with zip, please contact me. (which I do not think of you) :)

André from Germany

Guest filipedua

Why in dmx1.5 the USSD notify sound is different from all previous versions? Is it possible to me to change it?

Looking forward to test dmx 1.6 :)

BR

Guest filipedua

Hi mates,

I need help, whenever I try to change my kob kernel (for instance going from noc to oc version) the phone gets stucked at lg logo.

What I'm I doing wrong?

BR

Guest carburano
Hi mates,

I need help, whenever I try to change my kob kernel (for instance going from noc to oc version) the phone gets stucked at lg logo.

What I'm I doing wrong?

BR

check cwm (i use twrp) and do a full wipe

• 7 months later...