Telenor stock ROM

Guest Belgrade style

Guest Belgrade style

Hello to everybody, i'm sorry for starting a new thread but it's urgent.

I have to take phone to a service center but is still under warranty. Before i wiped system ROM i did a backup but now when i'm doing a restore, phone stuck up on boot screen. Does anybody have backup of Telenor (Serbia) original ROM and want to upload it for me? Or some other solution?

Braco Srbi pomagajte :) Jel ima neko backup od Telenorovog ROM-a kako bih uradio restore i odneo na reklamaciju telefon. Moj backup me nesto zeza i nece da uradi restore.

Upload system.img, recovery.img and boot.img from your backup somewhere on the web. I will take a look at it, and potentially make a TPT of it.

Guest Belgrade style

When i buy it, a phone already have a Superuser installed and already was root-ed but i think (and hope) that stock ROM was installed so i'm backup-ed that ROM.

Guest Belgrade style

If we are believe to this:

ro.build.display.id=GB_TELENOR_P743TV1.0.0B01

ro.product.name=P743T_TELENOR

ro.build.sw_internal_version=GB_TELENOR_P743TV1.0.0B03

Than it is? Can you do something, what is look like?

System seems to be stock. But your boot.img is not stock and can contain different splash image. I can use the boot image from unbranded Skate stock rom... Or you can try to get stock boot.imf from someone.

Anyway, I can make TPT with unbranded boot.img + unrooted system and later you can flash stock boot.img if someone gives it to you

Edited by C3C0

Guest Belgrade style

Use unbranded image. If i find later stock image, can i insert it via CWM? Or can i say if they asked me that i was changed picture? Is it changeable without root?

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest Paun21

ja mislim da nema Telenor Srbija Rom, mislim da ga je imao samo vip i to u privih par serija, posle ni oni nisu imali, proveri da li ti je telefon otključan za sve mreže, možda grešim ali ja još nisam sreo zte Skate koji je kupljen prošle godine na ovamo da je zaključan i da ima brend rom. Ima na http://www.modaco.co...-vip-stock-rom/ ovom topiku postavljen čist rom bez ruta i bez brenda, znači orginalni zte skate rom 2.3.5. meni je uvažena garancija u vipu, ali kad instaliraš ovaj rom gubiš root i cwm, u najgorem slučaju možeš reći da si ga update-ovo preko zte softvera. :mellow: šta god da uradiš napiši ovde da znaju i ostali jer ih ima jako puno pa da znaju ljudi :D

Edited by Paun21

Guest kamango604

Ima rom. Ovo je stock vraca sve na fabriku, particije splash itd... Dakle ovo je oficijalni telenorov rom koji je isao na nase telefone.

http://wwwen.zte.com...37437282418.zip

Skines ovo, sadrzaj iz foldera stavis u image folder na karticu. Ugasis tel i palis sa POWER + VOL UP + MENU. To je to vratio si na fabriku i ne drkaju te za garanciju.

Edited by kamango604

Guest Belgrade style

Sacekacu da vidim sta ce C3CO da uradi sa ovim sto sam mu poslao, to je ROM koji je bio na njemu kad sam ga kupio i mislim da je "originalni" Telenorov. A znaci mi i taj tvoj link u slucaju da ne uspem ali cu morati da proverim da li pali ta fora da sam update-ovao preko zte softvera.

edit: kamango604, mozda glupo pitanje, ali jel ovo Telenorov? Ako jeste, to mi je onda jos i najbolja opcija jer onaj moj ne verujem da brise root.

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest kamango604

Pa to je to sto ceco hoce da ti napravi, TPT. To je potpuno isto, samo sto je oficijalno plus menja splash unlock itd....

Dakle oficijalna verzija bez potrebe da se nesto budzi.

Guest kamango604

Ma to ti je to sigurno, ja sam tako slao tel na garanciju. A i najlakse je da tako ozivis tel ako nesto pojebes. U folderu imas i tutorijal kako se radi ali je idiotski lako tako da ne mozes nista da pogresis.

Guest Belgrade style

Ovako, instalirao sam ovaj image fajl sto mi je okacio kamango i vratilo je sve na pocetni Telenorov ROM. Svaka cast majstore i hvala ti na ovome.

C3CO, i don't know how far you get but you don't have to go further bcs @kamangoo gave me a link to original Telenor ROM (stock) and everything is back to normal.

THANK YOU A LOT for your effort, i really appreciate it.

Great! I had to abandon it since I had to manage some personal matters. I was planning to get into it right now but I see I don't need to, anymore. Glad you managed to solve it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Pablo87

So i just download ROM from this link and follow instruction provided and it will revert my Skate completely to stock with stock partitions and stock recovery ?? I want to sold my phone so I need to take it back to stock if buyer will demanded it.

Guest omegavesko

So i just download ROM from this link and follow instruction provided and it will revert my Skate completely to stock with stock partitions and stock recovery ?? I want to sold my phone so I need to take it back to stock if buyer will demanded it.

The partitions won't revert to stock, and neither will the recovery. You'll have to do those manually.

Who are you selling it to? Most places just check if it's running the stock ROM.