Telenor stock ROM

Guest Belgrade style

Guest Pablo87

The partitions won't revert to stock, and neither will the recovery. You'll have to do those manually.

Who are you selling it to? Most places just check if it's running the stock ROM.

I will not install stock if buyer will be satisfied with MokeeOS and no warranty.

I just want to offer the buyer completely stock system so he/she can claim warranty IF needed. I still have around 12 months of warranty remaining.

Guest omegavesko

I will not install stock if buyer will be satisfied with MokeeOS and no warranty.

I just want to offer the buyer completely stock system so he/she can claim warranty IF needed. I still have around 12 months of warranty remaining.

Ah, I see. If you want to get it completely stock, flash a stock TPT (say, the Orange one), then boot into CWM (wihout flashing - fastboot boot recovery.img, not fastboot flash), and restore your Telenor backup using that.

Then just reboot, and you'll be on the Telenor stock ROM with a stock partition layout and no custom recovery.

Guest omegavesko

^Not true!

The link that ive posted does it all. It restores partitions,recovery and splash to stock.

The link you posted isn't working anymore. At least it wasn't when I posted that, and it doesn't seem to work now either.

Guest Pablo87

^Not true!

The link that ive posted does it all. It restores partitions,recovery and splash to stock.

Can you provide new link ??

Guest Pablo87

Thank you. But It's the same file that Belgrade style posted. Just checked MD5 checksum.

But it doesn't matter as long it takes job done.

Will flash it only if buyer insist, otherwise will sell the phone with MokeeOS installed :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest retkec

Ima rom. Ovo je stock vraca sve na fabriku, particije splash itd... Dakle ovo je oficijalni telenorov rom koji je isao na nase telefone.

http://wwwen.zte.com...37437282418.zip

Skines ovo, sadrzaj iz foldera stavis u image folder na karticu. Ugasis tel i palis sa POWER + VOL UP + MENU. To je to vratio si na fabriku i ne drkaju te za garanciju.

ovaj link vise neradi. jel moze neko to da uploaduje opet! hvala

• 3 years later...
Guest jabre

Našao sam jedan zte skate u ekstra stanju skoro pa džabe jer mi je bio drag kad sam ga imao odavno dok je bio aktuelan, e sad zaključan je na vip mrežu, da li neko ima vip rom sim free ili dajte neki link za ovaj telenor rom da radi, znam da sam pre isto tako sa vip preflešovao s telenor rom-om i radio je posle na sve mreže.

Probao sve ove linkove nijedan ne radi... znam da je stara tema ali eto nadam se da ima nekog ko će da uskoči :)

• 9 months later...
Guest PoP*92

nemoj da preflashujes romsamo mozes da ga brickujes. uzmi i odradi unlocking kao u pinovanom postu prvo pa onda zezaj se sa flashovanjem. moguce da ces obrisati mac adresu ako praflashujes samo... prvo otkljucaj pa onda se zezaj sa ostalim romovima.