CM10.1 to Stock+ -> phone not starting?

Guest vexa

I just wiped CM10.1 from my phone and tried to install Stock+, and now the phone is stuck on boot screen, tried to pull of battery + do the process again on CWM but it's still stuck. Any sugestions? Do I need to wipe something else? Help would be apreciated, ty :).

Actually I tried with 2 downloads, I'll try to download the ROM with Chrome, lol. So I guess I should be able to downgrade from JB 4.2.2 (CM) to ICS 4.0.3 (Stock+) just by the standard wipe/install zip from sd?

I installed alot of custom ROMs, so I think I know how to install it, apparently only CM10.1 works right now on my device, tried to flash FirefoxOS and it doesn't work, this is odd.

Guest GaryM30

If it tries installing too fast, My guess would be you have the wrong version of CWM. Try using recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.7-u8815-R4.

If it tries installing too fast, My guess would be you have the wrong version of CWM. Try using recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.7-u8815-R4.

Yeah, it sounds like a CWM problem to me too. If it is flashing in seconds then I'd bet that /system isn't being mounted correctly before the flash. Try manually unmounting and then re-mounting /system before doing the flash and if you still have issues just install TWRP recovery and that will probably work first time.

Edit: if you do use TWRP you want this version here the link posted above is for a much older (and less reliable) version.

Edited by Cyda

Instalation failing with TWRP

-- Install /sdcard/zzROM/StockPlus-B960-R6.zip

E:Short write of /tmp/sideload/package.zip (No

Error flashing zip '/sdcard/zzROM/StockPlus-B96

EDIT: Trying to zip TWRP 2.4.4.0, I got 2.1.2 atm.

Edited by vexa

Doesn't work with TWRP 2.4.4.0 . Same thing, rom flashes too quickly, this is getting frustrating >.<.

It looks like the problem is present only in Stock Plus, I managed to install Lightning ROM, this is very odd. Cyda, do you have any idea?

Cyda, do you have any idea?

Must be your download. The rom has been downloaded and installed far too many times for there to be any issues with the zip itself.

Guest blademaster123

Try wipe data\factory reset then wipe cache partition then dalvik cache and format system, I had something similar from CM9 to infusion