best launcher for ics

Guest mb101

Guest mb101

hi,

What is the best launcher in terms of ram?

actually I used 2D home( the stock launcher) but there is nova launcher,apex ecc.

what is the best one?

Guest kyan31

hi,

What is the best launcher in terms of ram?

actually I used 2D home( the stock launcher) but there is nova launcher,apex ecc.

what is the best one?

If you 'really' need a super light launcher, Lightning launcher is good. It's under 500kb so it's definitely light on RAM :)

Lightning launcher is pretty lackluster feature-wise, so Nova launcher is great too. It is the smoothest launcher out of all the more complex ones, so it's a great choice.

Guest popoyaya

Some settings I've found to make Nova ultra smooth and nice:

desktop> scroll effect> card stack

desktop> wallpaper scrolling> off

desktop> infinite scroll> on

look and feel> scroll speed> relaxed

look and feel> animation speed> fast

Guest blademaster123

Nova, even the free one has quite a bit of features, its fast, and you can backup your desktop layout (however the widgets have to be selected again) and you can theme it

Guest rwalton159

I'm using Launcher8 but the phone is becoming very laggy.

I'm using Stock+ R6

Thing is, as I installed the rom and launcher at the same time I don't know which one is at fault

Guest TangerineTractor

I'm using Stock+ R6

Thing is, as I installed the rom and launcher at the same time I don't know which one is at fault

I got bored with Launcher 8, went back to Apex, found that getting laggy, went on to Nova...

Recently, I've been running Holo HD, paid for the plus option because I wanted a couple of the extra tweaks. It runs very smoothly on Stock+ and CM, and doesn't take up as much RAM as the others whilst having almost all of the extended funtionality.

Guest denzele

Well used to be with ADW launcher decide to move on and installed Experia Z launcher..and it's just adds up that extra thing to our already beautiful phone...there's reports about after day or two launcher becomes slow but not in my case..

Will stay with for some time...

Guest fr0do

I'm using Stock+ R6

I found launcher 8 incredibly laggy (I'm on stock+). No lag with nova.