4 replies to this topic

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
Hi there.

I have wiped cache, data etc and installed the Xolo ICS ROM on my OSD. Then I rooted it and installed Borq libs.

Now, when I debug apps from ADT (Eclipse) I see
“ActivityManager: /sbin/sh: am: not found”

Any ideas? I know it is something to do with sh and symlinks... thanks

karthiknr

karthiknr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade,Xperia S,OSD
I used to get the same error. I uninstalled the Intel drivers and installed them again. Also,end the adb process and restart Eclipse. It might help. And i also think i added the device vendor ID from Paul's post.

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

I used to get the same error. I uninstalled the Intel drivers and installed them again. Also,end the adb process and restart Eclipse. It might help. And i also think i added the device vendor ID from Paul's post.

Drivers don't apply to me, as I am running Linux Mint. I ended up wiping cache/data and re-installing Xolo UN-rooted, and that solved it :)

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD

Drivers don't apply to me, as I am running Linux Mint.

Thankyou glossywhite, I have never tried mint before and after seeing this post I thought I would give it a try and I love it. :D
Obviously I have to keep winblows to play games :angry: but no problem as I have two hard drives with OS on each. Linux mint is very nice, minimal, fast and well its just linux which we all know is better than windows anyway :lol:

Edited by jikobutsu, 04 April 2013 - 10:43 AM.

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Thankyou glossywhite, I have never tried mint before and after seeing this post I thought I would give it a try and I love it. :D
Obviously I have to keep winblows to play games :angry: but no problem as I have two hard drives with OS on each. Linux mint is very nice, minimal, fast and well its just linux which we all know is better than windows anyway :lol:

Not "better", just different :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users