Cannot develop apps on rooted Xolo ICS (vanilla) ROM

Guest glossywhite

Guest karthiknr

I used to get the same error. I uninstalled the Intel drivers and installed them again. Also,end the adb process and restart Eclipse. It might help. And i also think i added the device vendor ID from Paul's post.

Guest glossywhite

I used to get the same error. I uninstalled the Intel drivers and installed them again. Also,end the adb process and restart Eclipse. It might help. And i also think i added the device vendor ID from Paul's post.

Drivers don't apply to me, as I am running Linux Mint. I ended up wiping cache/data and re-installing Xolo UN-rooted, and that solved it :)

Drivers don't apply to me, as I am running Linux Mint.

Thankyou glossywhite, I have never tried mint before and after seeing this post I thought I would give it a try and I love it. :D

Obviously I have to keep winblows to play games :angry: but no problem as I have two hard drives with OS on each. Linux mint is very nice, minimal, fast and well its just linux which we all know is better than windows anyway :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest glossywhite

Thankyou glossywhite, I have never tried mint before and after seeing this post I thought I would give it a try and I love it. :D

Obviously I have to keep winblows to play games :angry: but no problem as I have two hard drives with OS on each. Linux mint is very nice, minimal, fast and well its just linux which we all know is better than windows anyway :lol:

Not "better", just different :)