Photo

Screen goes dead in areas until I reboot..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
I have had this a few time now screen goes completely dead in certain areas I. E I touch it and nothing happens? I have to reboot to fix anyone else have this issue starting to happen more and more now only 2 months old..

Biohead

Biohead

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
If it's fixed by a reboot, I'd be thinking its more of a software issue rather than a hardware issue. Tried a reflash?

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Might give it a go when I feeling brave again!

karthiknr

karthiknr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade,Xperia S,OSD
I've faced this problem many times. Especially while typing,when i touch a few keys,nothing happens and that area remains unresponsive. A reboot usually fixes this. Weird problem indeed.

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

I've faced this problem many times. Especially while typing,when i touch a few keys,nothing happens and that area remains unresponsive. A reboot usually fixes this. Weird problem indeed.

mine is also mainly while typing and the home button circle with 6 squares in on the main screen. Are you on xolo ics?

karthiknr

karthiknr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade,Xperia S,OSD

mine is also mainly while typing and the home button circle with 6 squares in on the main screen. Are you on xolo ics?

Yes i use the Xolo ICS,just rooted and nothing else. The problem persists even after a fresh installation of the Xolo ICS.

Edited by karthiknr, 05 April 2013 - 01:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users