Instagram not working

Guest Owl93

Guest Owl93

Hey all

I have an issue with instagram. I've had a number of roms installed in my G300 like CM9, CM10, CM10.1, and now I have Stock+.

Since I can remember I have a problem with this app is that it freezes my phone when I hit the button to go from the photo edition screen to the photo sharing screen.

I know I had stock+ installed sometime ago and the app worked (with advanced camera off) but meanwhile I installed CM10.1 and then got back to stock+ and now it doesn't work again.

Any sollutions?

Guest Owl93

My issue is that instagram worked on Stock+ but now it doesn't (same version).

I tried changing the kernel and nothing.

EDIT: Installed Lightning Rom and the problem persists. Yet again I installed Infusion and the problem is there too.

Edited by Owl93

Guest kyan31
My issue is that instagram worked on Stock+ but now it doesn't (same version).

I tried changing the kernel and nothing.

EDIT: Installed Lightning Rom and the problem persists. Yet again I installed Infusion and the problem is there too.

Must be you phone then, do a logcat and I'll try to sort it for you :)

Guest tillaz

are you restoring the app by any chance ?

if so, try installing the rom with a full wipe, then install it from the market, and see if it works

Guest Owl93

Thank you all for your help.

@Tillaz I installing with full wipes (factory reset, cache and dalvik) and I'm installing fresh (no google restore).

@Kyan31 Ok I installed the app again and it's working, weird o_O (I installed logcat and I was about to record the log but it worked lol)

Thank you all again for your help.

-Please delete the topic-