3G/HDSPA download problem...

Guest free_rider

Guest free_rider

Hi everybody,

from the last few days I've a problem with my internet/data connection using my operator connection.

At the moment I've installed cyanogenmod (4.2.2. rev. 10.1 R3), upgrading from R2 and can't download anything from the net because my speed connection is veeeeery low (less than 10 kbps vs 6000 kbps registered on the same sim with a galaxy S-III, under HDSPA connection).

I've tried to reinstall the romalso doing a fully wipe but the problem is still there.

I'm thinking about a downgrade to 10.0 or vs ICS.

Can anyone suggest to me a way to understand the problem or what I can do to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: using wi-fi connection everything works fine and I haven't any other problem using that rom....

Edited by free_rider

Guest george109

It might be because of the unlocked bootloader. There is no fix apart from going back to stock.

also this really should be in the CM10 thread :)

Guest kyan31

It might be because of the unlocked bootloader. There is no fix apart from going back to stock.

also this really should be in the CM10 thread smile.png

We really need more moderators here, i'd apply to be one but i'm too young :ph34r:

Plus I have some warning points, so I don't think that'll go to well.

Guest george109

Warning points :huh: ? (never heard of them!) Anyway I think that you would be a great moderator, as you spend a lot of time around here, and you know a lot about android, and you have made a rom and are building another for the G300! Only a few

Anyway did you make a nandroid? Try to restore the most recent one and see if that changes anything...

Also what network are you on? (as there could be a fault with the network)

Also, try downloading the last version that you were on and then flashing that...

(These are the things that I would try to fix it...)