• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

This is a public forum . I do "whatever" i wan't with my profile or sig (You're being such a kid DANM!)

I'm being a kid? Says the guy who's being so immature, even though he's 17. You're too old to be acting like, 'that'. And yes, you are right about this:

This is a public forum

...but at the same time you could show a little respect, and to be honest I don't really think anyone cares about what phones you own, or what software you're running or anything like that. It's a waste of valuable space, that could fit an extra comment on the page instead.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

I'm being a kid? Says the guy who's being so immature, even though he's 17. You're too old to be acting like, 'that'. And yes, you are right about this:

...but at the same time you could show a little respect, and to be honest I don't really think anyone cares about what phones you own, or what software you're running or anything like that. It's a waste of valuable space, that could fit an extra comment on the page instead.

Ok . Ok . You are right kyan31 , this was all my fault .

To all Modaco members and ZTE Skate developers im sorry for my behavior , i need to take control of myself a bit more.

Sometimes showing respect to others is a good thing and my problem is that i "Can't handle the truth" . Sorry again and let peace go to this the thread.

Also tilal owns respect for everyone who is a ZTE Skate owner like me and others here . Thanks and have a nice day

Edited by WiiSky70, 10 April 2013 - 02:49 PM.

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
Also for haters of my sig , i will delete it . I've also going to ask on how to get an user banner for my sig as well.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
Thank you.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake

Ok . Ok . You are right kyan31 , this was all my fault .

To all Modaco members and ZTE Skate developers im sorry for my behavior , i need to take control of myself a bit more.

Sometimes showing respect to others is a good thing and my problem is that i "Can't handle the truth" . Sorry again and let peace go to this the thread.

Also tilal owns respect for everyone who is a ZTE Skate owner like me and others here . Thanks and have a nice day

It seems you got F&%*ed reported by 3-4 users and you got admin notice !! Be careful next time !! Too much warning points can lead you to a ban.....Hope you did not score too many because of this thread...

Edited by jtharmor, 10 April 2013 - 03:16 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

It seems you got F&%*ed reported by 3-4 users and you got admin notice !! Be careful next time !! Too much warning points can lead you to a ban.....Hope you did not score too many because of this thread...

0 warning posts...... Are u mad BRO ?

Edited by WiiSky70, 10 April 2013 - 03:35 PM.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

No, he's not, you are BRO.

Wow this thread needs a mod to clean it up or delete it. WiiSky you need to stop posting such unthoughtful and disrespectful posts because this isn't the first time you've caused an argument like this.

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Isn't this the exact kind of behaviour you just 'apologized' for?

Only you can see your warning points, by the way.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5

Whats your new device C3C0 ?

Thl w8. Got it today after I went for the customs office personally. Awesome and solid piece of hardware - that's my first impression.

Edited by C3C0, 10 April 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4

Thl w8. Got it today after I went for the customs office personally. Awesome and solid piece of hardware - that's my first impression.

yay, you got it quicker than expected :D that's your Mrs not seeing you for at least an hour or so (jkng ):)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

yay, you got it quicker than expected :D that's your Mrs not seeing you for at least an hour or so (jkng ):)

Just an hour? :lol:

Posted Image

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Very true :D
And all because of this :P https://github.com/C...d_device_thl_w8

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

You're quick, aren't you? ;)

Posted Image

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

:lol: , Your Mrs is going to mysteriously break your pc, and buy you an iPhone for Christmas :P :D

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

You're quick, aren't you? ;)

CWM 6.0.3.0 working like a charm :)

Good night everyone.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

CWM 6.0.3.0 working like a charm :)

Good night everyone.

Night Maty :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Elantox

Elantox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Panda de mal educados, que en nuestro foro se os responde a vuestras estupidas preguntas hasta en ingles, para que no se quejen los señoritos, así que dejen su soberbia a la hora de hablar por que no tienen ningun derecho a creerse mas que nadie y mas que Wiisky(que bastante hace intentando compartir con vosotros cosas nuevas) ya me gustaria ver por aqui tanta variedad como en HTCmania.

Snoobs.....

Edited by Elantox, 11 April 2013 - 09:45 AM.

iYowo

iYowo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NOTE II

Panda de mal educados, que en nuestro foro se os responde a vuestras estupidas preguntas hasta en ingles, para que no se quejen los señoritos, así que dejen su soberbia a la hora de hablar por que no tienen ningun derecho a creerse mas que nadie y mas que Wiisky(que bastante hace intentando compartir con vosotros cosas nuevas) ya me gustaria ver por aqui tanta variedad como en HTCmania.

Snoobs.....

Wiisky it's your fan, translate please :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
Elantox's post crudely translated'

" Panda rude, which in our forum you stupid answers your questions up in English, do not complain to the gentlemen, so let your pride when talking because they have no right to believe any more than anyone else and more than Wiisky (which makes trying enough new things to share with you) and here I would like to see as much variety as in HTCMania.

Snoobs ....."

Yeah...

iYowo

iYowo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NOTE II
This is definitely a fan Wiisky :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users